Has your opinion Changed on TB ???

Tadsy

Up until last year i was firmly ingrained with my disapointment for Team Brazil, for a number of reasons. At the time i questioned their leadership/management qualities and their capabilities to manage such a big band. I also think a lot of those doubts and misgivings about their management at the time were fair and shared by a few people on here.

However, my opinions on some things regarding this have greatly changed. I wont pretend to know just how much they themselves have contributed to getting this tour to be the success that it is turning out to be, what their involvement in as far as the relationships being mended or what actually changed and how or when... or how much professional (for want of a better word corporate management help) theyve had along the way..... but to cut it all short, they probably deserve a pretty big pat on the back. 

I still think their is Areas that need a lot of work, such as the media side of things, we would all love an interview (and i suppose its Axl's decision to have a media black out).. so not sure how much they can change that if Axl doesnt want to talk, but overall.. ive been quite impressed so far with where this is at.. and what we have now compared to a year ago.

any thoughts?

No. Look at the Izzy situation. Look at the debate about the WSJ article. Look at the lame ass radio silence or "blanket" policy as Eddie Trunk put it

The way they've always done before...

And other things like no meet n greet and no autographs

• Like 1

interesting to see how the goalposts are constantly moved.

before this year, the major complaint was that beta was preventing Axl to meet up with Slash. the complainers pointed to the incident where Slash went to Axls house and Beta told him to get lost.

while all along, we didnt know jack shit about what REALLY happened.

whatever the truth was, here we are in 2016 and Axl is happily smiling on stage next to Slash.

now, they lay the sole reason for the media silence with TB. :facepalm:

how about Axl, Duff and Slash have decided THEMSELVES they dont want to talk to the lame ass press who are only out to discredit them in the first place? How about Izzy doesnt want to be a stadium rock star anymore, just like in 1991?

but please go on bitching about TB, if that makes you feel better 

Edited by action
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

They've always been an element of this band (I mean Axl) that I wish I never knew about.

At the end of the day, if they are like family to Axl, then that's great for him and totally not my place to say dick about them...but I do kinda resent fans treating them like celebrities themselves, that's more of a " I dislike weird GNR fans " thing than a "I hate TB" thing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2016 at 4:04 AM, Tadsy said:

Up until last year i was firmly ingrained with my disapointment for Team Brazil, for a number of reasons. At the time i questioned their leadership/management qualities and their capabilities to manage such a big band. I also think a lot of those doubts and misgivings about their management at the time were fair and shared by a few people on here.

However, my opinions on some things regarding this have greatly changed. I wont pretend to know just how much they themselves have contributed to getting this tour to be the success that it is turning out to be, what their involvement in as far as the relationships being mended or what actually changed and how or when... or how much professional (for want of a better word corporate management help) theyve had along the way..... but to cut it all short, they probably deserve a pretty big pat on the back. 

I still think their is Areas that need a lot of work, such as the media side of things, we would all love an interview (and i suppose its Axl's decision to have a media black out).. so not sure how much they can change that if Axl doesnt want to talk, but overall.. ive been quite impressed so far with where this is at.. and what we have now compared to a year ago.

any thoughts?

Still an incompetent bunch of useless leeches and yes-men. I just can't attribute any of the good things that have happened lately to their effort. 

Edited by username

On 8.7.2016 at 4:08 AM, Duwz said:

this reunion is proof that they were in charge........ after axl.

Axl was always the problem, i think. He was always the guy who blocked communication between slash and the fans...

the fact that Beta met with Doug Goldstein showed me that even she wanted to bring Axl to his past partners...but Axl was furious about this try...TB always licked Axl's ass... think deep in their heart they were also OldGnR fans...but Axl would have kicked them out if there were pics with Slash like this...

2rwok7l.jpg

• 1 month later...

Maybe it's because we know about the pseudo-mother thing, so it makes Axl come across different when he's with them. But in the recent video without them, he looked more mature and confident. More like his old self. It's a far cry from that other video where he's having a melt down, shouting at the paps and calling Beta his mom. I hate that video.