Vince Neil and celebrity justice.

Estranged Reality

I knew he was responsible for Razzle dying, but Jesus, reading his Wiki page is horrifying. It begs the question, Why the hell isn't he in jail right now?

Legal troubles

In late 1984, Finnish hard rock band Hanoi Rocks was on their second American tour and a first one ever to reach California. The two gigs meant to be held in Los Angeles sold out in twenty minutes. On the day they arrived in Los Angeles, December 8, Hanoi Rocks drummer Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley and the other members of the band (with the exception of singer Michael Monroe, who was recovering from a fractured ankle) visited Neil's home and spent the day at Redondo Beach. After partying for hours, Neil and Razzle decided to take a trip to a local liquor store in Neil's De Tomaso Pantera. Neil, who was drunk, lost control of the car and hit an oncoming vehicle. The two occupants of the other car were seriously injured and suffered brain damage,[32] and Dingley was killed. Neil was charged with vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence of alcohol in connection with the crash. His blood alcohol level was 0.17, well above the California legal limit at that time of 0.10.[33] In July 1986, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Edward Hinz, Jr. sentenced Neil to 30 days in jail, five years probation, $2.6 million in restitution to the victims of the crash and 200 hours of community service. Neil got out of jail in 15 days for good behavior; Mötley Crüe dedicated their third studio album, Theatre of Pain, to Razzle.[34]

Neil was arrested in 2002 for punching record producer Michael Schuman to the ground in a nightclub parking lot. Neil was ordered to pay restitution and complete community service.[35]

In 2003, Neil was arrested again after accusations that he assaulted a sex worker at the Moonlight BunnyRanch by grabbing her around the throat and throwing her against a wall.[36] On April 9, 2004, Neil pleaded no contest to battery charges and he was sentenced to a 30-day jail suspension, 60 days anger management, and was fined $1,000 plus court fees of $132.[37]

On December 15, 2004, an arrest warrant for misdemeanor assault was issued for Neil after a fight during a show on October 30 where he left a soundman unconscious for 45 minutes.[38] Police had given the singer a criminal-trespass warning before he left the club and headed to Houston for a Halloween show.

In 2007, Neil was arrested for suspicion of DUI in Las Vegas after police spotted him making some erratic moves in his Ferrari. Neil later worked out a deal with prosecutors where he pleaded guilty to reckless driving in exchange for them to drop the DUI charge.[39]

In June 2010, Neil was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving in Las Vegas after having allegedly smashed a fan's camera[40] and was released on $2,000 bond.[41] On January 26, 2011, Neil plead guilty to drunk driving and was sentenced to 15 days in the Clark County jail and 15 days under house arrest.[42]

In March 2011, Neil was charged with battery and disorderly conduct after an altercation with ex-girlfriend, Alicia Jacobs.[43] On May 2, 2011, Neil's attorneys plead not guilty on his behalf during an arraignment and he was ordered to stay away from Jacobs then was scheduled to appear in court on August 8.[44] On August 8, 2011, Neil’s trial was rescheduled for November 7 due to an unexplained emergency.[45][46]

You have to be a cunt to be famous.  There is something about the drive for personal attention that means you're a cunt or you've got a cunt in you and the spotlight of celebrity will accentuate and highlight that cunttitude ten fold.  It just so happens some out there are heavyweight champion level cunts and some are domestic contender level cunts.

On 7/10/2016 at 8:44 PM, Estranged Reality said:

I knew he was responsible for Razzle dying, but Jesus, reading his Wiki page is horrifying. It begs the question, Why the hell isn't he in jail right now?

With all the club shows he's done and his history of assaults, I'm surprised no one sucker punched him and took him down just to put it on You Tube. 

12 hours ago, Johnny Drama said:

What was all that guff with him trying to kick off with Nicholas Cage around? 

It involved a woman too. I think Vince was fighting with her and Nick Cage, who was also drunk, got in the middle of it.

Vince is still drinking a lot and now that he's Mister Vegas, he owns strip clubs and restuarants too, so he's out everynight drinking and causing trouble.

Motley Crue retiring was the worse thing for Vince. He is just causing trouble now in Vegas. Maybe he's still guilty over killing one of his good friends. How do you get over that?

On 16 July 2016 at 8:08 AM, Johnny Drama said:

What was all that guff with him trying to kick off with Nicholas Cage around? 

I think Nic was trying to calm him down after he punched a stripper. Why Cage was partying with Vince is another story. 

I'm not drunk, I'm you're fucking nephew. 

On Saturday, July 16, 2016 at 6:17 AM, dalsh327 said:

Just in case you were planning to check the strip club out in Vegas - 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/vince-neils-girls-girls-girls-las-vegas

You think for a high profile strip club,  he/they would hire some hot strippers. I got chlamydia looking at those photos. 

14 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Vince will just keep going in a downward spiral unless Motley comes back

I agree. Even though he has his own band, he still sings or tries too, lol, sing Crue songs.

It's sad that he still hasn't quit the drinking yet. I don't know how that woman Rain stays with him? Besides money, maybe she really loves him. Sad.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2016 at 2:39 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

It involved a woman too. I think Vince was fighting with her and Nick Cage, who was also drunk, got in the middle of it.

Vince is still drinking a lot and now that he's Mister Vegas, he owns strip clubs and restuarants too, so he's out everynight drinking and causing trouble.

Motley Crue retiring was the worse thing for Vince. He is just causing trouble now in Vegas. Maybe he's still guilty over killing one of his good friends. How do you get over that?

Yea, I heard about this LOL...this is a funny, but really a sad thread. Vince Neil is too damned old to be involved in such shit. He should know much better by now, especially considering his past. I hear that he's still quite the womanizer also. 

On 16 July 2016 at 8:39 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Perhaps hes just a nobhead.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2016 at 2:39 AM, Silverburst80 said:

"Aaaaah the Moonlight Bunnyranch"....i haven't been there or anything but it sounds good to say.

it's actually quite near where i live. the owner, Dennis Hof is always on TV here, he is a big attention ho :P there also used to be ( maybe still is ) a series about it on HBO

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose