Has Anyone Received an "Extra" Perk for Wearing Nightrain Lanyard to Concert?

Nightrain Members - It has been mentioned in correspondence with Live Nation and the Nightrain membership, that if you are "spotted" wearing your lanyard to a show, you never know what extras you might get.....

Has anyone benefited by wearing their lanyard to the show?

If so, what did you get????????

Me and my wife were at the first Chicago show. We had tickets in section 104 which was the last section sold or you would be behind the stage. I had my fan club thingy around my neck and my Vegas shirt on from April.(went to both shows) I saw Fernando in between bands and asked what it would take for me and my wife get down on the floor. He gave me two wristbands to go to the pit. Don't know if the gear had anything to do with it but it was a great time. Ended up with basically me, my wife and about thirty model looking women jamming out on the fringe of the pit! Weather was absolutely perfect too.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, halfday said:

Me and my wife were at the first Chicago show. We had tickets in section 104 which was the last section sold or you would be behind the stage. I had my fan club thingy around my neck and my Vegas shirt on from April.(went to both shows) I saw Fernando in between bands and asked what it would take for me and my wife get down on the floor. He gave me two wristbands to go to the pit. Don't know if the gear had anything to do with it but it was a great time. Ended up with basically me, my wife and about thirty model looking women jamming out on the fringe of the pit! Weather was absolutely perfect too.

RE: model looking women. Do you (I mean peole here in general) think they were hired and paid to be at shows are they actually bought tickets themselves to go to GN'R shows?

I've worn my Bon Jovi lanyard to shows and received  "accidental" perks.   IE- arena staff not charging me for beers and 1 usher telling me to get out of aisle while security rushed over and saw lanyard "he's with he bands crew".  Both true and both had me LOLing

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Asdiz said:

should i actually wear that thing?  does it get me anything?

If you are a hot chick with bewbs then you might get a backstage pass

if you are lucky then they might upgrade you to the pit or something. 

8 minutes ago, SheldonR311 said:

My wife and I are wearing ours to Foxboro tomorrow in the hope of scoring a pit upgrade, and she's pretty hot with bewbs that'll be pushed high with the GNR corset she'll be wearing, so who knows lol.

Pics...hey somebody was gonna do it :)

• Like 2

Just follow the hashtag ;) #notinthislifetime #ImOnTheNightrain #GnFnR lol.  But for real, there will be pics, I put myself together an outfit too.  NWA hat, Manson shirt, flannel shirt, aviators (which I wear anyways) it'll be a good time.  This is her first big concert though so I really want it to be awesome for us, I would love to get a pit upgrade.