2006 Warfield San Francisco Signed Poster

Scooped this up off ebay for $50. I don't think the guy quite knew what he had. Was selling tons of Warfield and other San Francisco posters from the last 30 years but no others were signed. Odd thing is he listed it as having 5 autographs when I can make out 8; Fink bumble fortus ferrer stinson dizzy pittman and W. Axl Rose albeit lighter.  I asked Bumble on twitter and he said his was legit so I'd think that makes it a very good chance they all are. Any opinions?

Screenshot_2016-07-06-21-09-29.png

On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 9:31 AM, tristanj13 said:

Scooped this up off ebay for $50. I don't think the guy quite knew what he had. Was selling tons of Warfield and other San Francisco posters from the last 30 years but no others were signed. Odd thing is he listed it as having 5 autographs when I can make out 8; Fink bumble fortus ferrer stinson dizzy pittman and W. Axl Rose albeit lighter.  I asked Bumble on twitter and he said his was legit so I'd think that makes it a very good chance they all are. Any opinions?

Screenshot_2016-07-06-21-09-29.png

On the surface it looks real

I was also considering buying one but with my communications with the seller I didn't trust anything they had to say

Plus they have sold a bunch of them over the last couple of months which makes me seriously have doubts

Mind if I ask what the seller said? Considering bringing it to a card show in November where they have PSA/DNA reps on site who can verify it for a fee. Rather do that than mail it off to them. You would think the seller would be selling alot of other signed posters though if he was a scam artist...99% of his posters for sale aren't signed.

9 hours ago, tristanj13 said:

Mind if I ask what the seller said? Considering bringing it to a card show in November where they have PSA/DNA reps on site who can verify it for a fee. Rather do that than mail it off to them. You would think the seller would be selling alot of other signed posters though if he was a scam artist...99% of his posters for sale aren't signed.

Forget that PSA/DNA bullshit it means nothing

He showed me photos of approximately 5 of the same posters signed in the same spots. My instinct that set of alarm bells for me

Buy an Axl topps card at least they legitimate

Edited by ThinkAboutYou