Oh My God -- Underrated GnR classic?

2 hours ago, cremefraiche said:

What the fuck, is it like a sensitive issue for you or some thing? I didn't realise that it was ever officially released/available for purchase on its own. 

It's not like it's uncommon to first look up a song on the internet if you don't really know much about it, regardless of whether or not you end up buying it.

Nothing wrong with that but if you're not satisfied with what youtube have to offer maybe you should just try out the original. Simple. To answer your question the best quality version of Oh My God available is on the End Of Days soundtrack, here's the link.

9 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Oh I forgot about that! Wow.. That actually gives me less hope that we'll ever hear slither sorry or perfect crime 

6 hours ago, jekylhyde said:

Great song! It should've been on ChiDem instead of Rhiad. I hope we get a better mix of the song one day.

Axl said somewhere that they had a remix ready to go for a future album.. You never know. If GNR ever release music again I'm fairly confident we'll get some Chinese leftovers 

Like all the songs from Axl's solo carreer, this song is a mess. But yeah it's probably a good song with the proper mixing, Axl should've released his own industrial solo record by the end of the 90s, the hired band he assembled was talented.

• Like 1

I would not call it underrated, rather not rated at all which is totally different.

I personally really like it! Probably wouldn't have liked a whole album sounding like it, though.