South America tour Officially announced

8 hours ago, lucasnesposito said:

Yes. Maybe add date in Uruguay . A second here in Buenos Aires , and a show more in SP , Brazil.

The Guns official home page mentions only 8 dates but the tour schedule lists 10 dates. The email extract below mentions 13 dates, so im sure at least 3 of those cities will get a double show. 

Guns N’ Roses set to go South for dates in October and November with the most anticipated live performance event of the century adding dates in South America, announced today! Catch the legendary rockers at 13 shows across South America, from Santiago to San Jose.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I bet the mad Brazilians prefer Nugnr haha. Don't forget that this was the one place Nugnr could play big venues.

I tried so hard just to get through to you, but your head's so far from the realness of truth...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lucasnesposito said:

Yes. Maybe add date in Uruguay . A second here in Buenos Aires , and a show more in SP , Brazil.

A Saturday one in BsAs would be sweet. I'll be there on the 4th, it's been a while since i went to a concert. Do you know how much would be the tickets?

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I bet the mad Brazilians prefer Nugnr haha. Don't forget that this was the one place Nugnr could play big venues.

As a Brazilian that went to most of their concerts here I must say this isnt entirely false, but not because they have a preference, but because most of the attendees of a GNR concert in Brazil are casuals who have no fuckin clue about what happned to the band. They enjoy the show just for what it is and in their head everything is fuckin okay. 

Countless times I've seen people askin "where is the top hat guy" and stuff like that, they have no clue. 

Edited by default_

8 minutes ago, nn18 said:

Dear @Slash787

You can change your profile pic now. We don't need no photoshops anymore siiireee :P

I have this pic even before this reunion was imagined and it kinda has become my identity now lol, so it would be weird to change. 

5 minutes ago, maynard said:

Prob not. Thinking about going to rammstein and Manson in september. 

A friend of mine loves Rammstein and I don't like Manson, but if you get a chance then try out GNR. Like at least Slash, Duff and Axl are back and the band is sounding really good, so try it out, it would be cool to see them.

1 hour ago, Russel Nash said:

A Saturday one in BsAs would be sweet. I'll be there on the 4th, it's been a while since i went to a concert. Do you know how much would be the tickets?

Here we talk that tickets would go on sale in ten days.

We assume around $ 2000 Argentine (US $135) the best location on the floor.

2 minutes ago, lucasnesposito said:

I think i'll wait till a "grupon" came out with 2x1 tix sale like the last 3 times they came here. But only if they add a second date. One date would be one hell of a trip to get just 1 ticket.

12 minutes ago, lucasnesposito said:

Cant talk in spanish to you here, but you're crazy!

VIP should be $3000 or $3500. Check Sabbath's and Aerosmith's!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackrose87 said:

Can imagine euro dates late spring/summer next year. No way they're gonna play outdoor stadiums in Europe in the Winter early spring. 

Id say it will be the summer by the time the tour reaches us. Probably Down Under & Asia for the beginning of next year.

• Like 1