South America tour Officially announced

20 hours ago, lucasnesposito said:

@killuridols I think there will be VIP Floor and GA floor. No more divisions.

And do not rule out a change Stadium. The Rolling Stones not playing in River Plate because the Hooligans they wanted to be with reselling tickets :max:

Long time no concerts at River Plate.

This, but i heard it was the ppl living near the stadium bitching about the noise.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1764171-los-recitales-vuelven-a-river-y-hay-polemica-con-los-vecinos

there was concerts there in 2015.

41 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

This, but i heard it was the ppl living near the stadium bitching about the noise.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1764171-los-recitales-vuelven-a-river-y-hay-polemica-con-los-vecinos

there was concerts there in 2015.

Yes, it is because of the neighbors but I don't know how things are right now. I hope they can handle us and that drunk people are not allowed in the show. It sucks those people ruin it for everyone else :thumbsdown:

Who played River in 2015? Do you remember?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes, it is because of the neighbors but I don't know how things are right now. I hope they can handle us and that drunk people are not allowed in the show. It sucks those people ruin it for everyone else :thumbsdown:

Who played River in 2015? Do you remember?

Romeo Santos played in 2015 :lol:

An show hard, Iron Maiden in 2013.

In 2014, not there were concerts.

All major concerts lately , were at the Estadio Unico La Plata . (Metallica, The Rolling Stones , Coldplay, Paul McCartney , Pearl Jam ... )

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, lucasnesposito said:

Romeo Santos played in 2015 :lol:

An show hard, Iron Maiden in 2013.

In 2014, not there were concerts.

All major concerts lately , were at the Estadio Unico La Plata . (Metallica, The Rolling Stones , Coldplay, Paul McCartney , Pearl Jam ... )

shit.

yeah i knew about Iron Maiden in 2013. That's when the stadium got blocked from shows because alcohol was sold in the venue and it was forbidden.

• Like 1

On 14/7/2016 at 8:05 AM, scooby845 said:

As I have previously stated, it's not fair if that's all for some SA fans... I know they will confirm more, but where is Venezuela, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Ecuador, Panama...to name the few....

Well...

Venezuela is in an economic and social crisis, so it is impossible to carry GNR. 

Paraguay, I read of producer say that to carry the show, cost three times more than the last time. Also the people could not buy tickets.

So I think that also occurs in other countries like Bolivia, Ecuador...

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

Im hearing gnr just posted new dates for México by the end of november..

Anybody know something?  I dont see sh...t.  On gnr web, but aparently theres something on ticket master

It's going madness with the LATAM dates. No one knows anything and there's a lot of rumors, misinformation and people not associated with the band saying loads of shit on Twitter and fanpages repeating false information.

9 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I am seeing stuff on Twitter like this...

So not sure if it is real yet?? Hmmm.

This was on Facebook yesterday as well and I saw it myself (directly on Ticketmaster MEX) after I saw it on facebook yesterday.  It is now gone, however.