South America tour Officially announced

Maybe i'll go to the SP show, if i find a ticket on wednesday in the Allianz Parque. Tickets will sold out like water in the desert. I want some lower seats in the sides to get a good view of the stage and still be confortable.

2.png

Edited by Rickodez

2 hours ago, P1g Vomit said:

Where you reading this?

Chile...

41.300 tickets sold by the 19:30 in the first day..

15.000 Tickets sold just the first 15 minutes!!!

Media report:

http://www.cooperativa.cl/noticias/entretencion/musica/shows-en-chile/guns-n-roses-ya-vendio-mas-de-40-mil-entradas/2016-07-25/172805.html 

http://www.biobiochile.cl/noticias/cultura/musica-noticias/2016/07/25/ya-van-mas-de-15-mil-entradas-vendidas-para-el-concierto-de-guns-n-roses.shtml

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AZAGOTH said:

wait...ALL of this through NIGHTRAIN FANCLUB??? What about general sale then? They will have nothing left for them.... Any chance of second Chile show?

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

wait...ALL of this through NIGHTRAIN FANCLUB??? What about general sale then? They will have nothing left for them.... Any chance of second Chile show?

No...  That was the General Sale...   It started on monday 25th, 11 a.m. local time.

All I can say is last night the presale for Nightrain was crazy! Specially for Sao Paulo.

Fortunately I got my tickets for two shows, but for those who are getting tickets on the general sale: good luck!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, emybdc said:

All I can say is last night the presale for Nightrain was crazy! Specially for Sao Paulo.

Fortunately I got my tickets for two shows, but for those who are getting tickets on the general sale: good luck!

Congrats!! :wow:

What you mean it was crazy? What happened? 

Im starting to get so fucking nervous about it. Scared of not being able to get the tickets I want :(

*im on Nightrain btw*

Just now, killuridols said:

Congrats!! :wow:

What you mean it was crazy? What happened? 

Im starting to get so fucking nervous about it. Scared of not being able to get the tickets I want :(

*im on Nightrain btw*

Thank you! 

It was all a mess. The website didn't work at all. I've spent two hours trying to get tickets for Sao Paulo!

When does the sale start in Argentina? I'm sure it'll be ok. The presale for Nightrain helps a lot.

9 hours ago, Rickodez said:

Maybe i'll go to the SP show, if i find a ticket on wednesday in the Allianz Parque. Tickets will sold out like water in the desert. I want some lower seats in the sides to get a good view of the stage and still be confortable.

2.png

Do you think the venue is allowed to sell regular tickets before the official release?  Its worth a try but I don't think its going to work :shrugs:

I'm not on Nightrain, but heard things were pretty intense for the members... I can just imagine the chaos 00:01, its safe to say its going to be worse than Aerosmith and Black Sabbath last tours combined. hahah

Edited by default_

7 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Thank you! 

It was all a mess. The website didn't work at all. I've spent two hours trying to get tickets for Sao Paulo!

When does the sale start in Argentina? I'm sure it'll be ok. The presale for Nightrain helps a lot.

August 4th :unsure:

yeah, well I'm scared mostly about website not working, credit card not working, anything that is on the Argentinian side of the things will probably not work because that's how we are: a fucking mess <_<

I've read terrible experiences of buying these tickets, people with the code expiring before getting the tickets... :facepalm:

Ok I'm probably overreacting and anticipating to catastrophe but I can't help fearing the Latinamerican ways of doing things, you know?

Just now, killuridols said:

August 4th :unsure:

yeah, well I'm scared mostly about website not working, credit card not working, anything that is on the Argentinian side of the things will probably not work because that's how we are: a fucking mess <_<

I've read terrible experiences of buying these tickets, people with the code expiring before getting the tickets... :facepalm:

Ok I'm probably overreacting and anticipating to catastrophe but I can't help fearing the Latinamerican ways of doing things, you know?

I'll tell you what: read all the policy on the website carefully and be prepared. I have bought a million show tickets, but I messed up on one of the sales (it was two different ones, for two different cities). I used my mom's credit card and didn't notice on the website it said you couldn't use a third party's card. Fortunately it got worked out, but I freaked out for a while.

As for the tickets for Sao Paulo, it just a mess. We got all sorts of errors, but nothing to do with the Nightrain code - it worked perfectly.

I absolutely know what you mean with the Latinamerican way of doing things, that was my fear as well. But you'll get one whole day of presale, I'm sure it will be ok!

If you're having problems on the day of the sale, I suggest loggin in on the Nightrain chat. Last night there were a lot of brazilians there, we got to talking and it was so cool, cause you could see everyone was having problems and everybody was helping each other out.

34 minutes ago, emybdc said:

If you're having problems on the day of the sale, I suggest loggin in on the Nightrain chat. Last night there were a lot of brazilians there, we got to talking and it was so cool, cause you could see everyone was having problems and everybody was helping each other out.

Oooh this is a good idea! Had not thought of that! Thank you! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I've read we will be using one of the worst companies that sell tickets here :facepalm: I guess they don't even deliver the ticket by mail, you have to go to Buenos Aires to get it :rofl-lol: like... we're living in 1950 or something :rolleyes:

Edited by killuridols

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Oooh this is a good idea! Had not thought of that! Thank you! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I've read we will be using one of the worst companies that sell tickets here :facepalm: I guess they don't even deliver the ticket by mail, you have to go to Buenos Aires to get it :rofl-lol: like... we're living in 1950 or something :rolleyes:

Yeah, the one I bought for Sao Paulo I had to have it delivered to a friend's house in another city cause they wouldn't deliver it in my city. What a joke.

41 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Yeah, the one I bought for Sao Paulo I had to have it delivered to a friend's house in another city cause they wouldn't deliver it in my city. What a joke.

Totally. I don't know what the fuck. My Aerosmith ticket arrived here after a week I bought it. But that was a different ticket sales company :rolleyes:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, scooby845 said:

any chance of second chile show?

That would be Awesome dude!!! 

The next show from Chile is almost one week ahead.... So between october 29th  and november the 4th anything can happen.

But I haven't hear any rumour yet...  I do hear rumours about an argentinian date in that space of time...   nothing about Chile yet.