South America tour Officially announced

Just now, emybdc said:

For the pit!

Thats good! Hope you make it backstage

I wanted to ask you another thing, can you tell me the difference between the normal nightrain membership and the deluxe one? 

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Thats good! Hope you make it backstage

I wanted to ask you another thing, can you tell me the difference between the normal nightrain membership and the deluxe one? 

I don't think that's gonna happen :( I've already given up on staying on the rail. People will start to line up days before the show and there's no way I'll do that, so no rail for me :(

Hm, I'm not sure about the Nightrain memberships. I've signed up back in January, it was kinda different back then. But I think there is information on that on the official website.

4 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I don't think that's gonna happen :( I've already given up on staying on the rail. People will start to line up days before the show and there's no way I'll do that, so no rail for me :(

Hm, I'm not sure about the Nightrain memberships. I've signed up back in January, it was kinda different back then. But I think there is information on that on the official website.

The only thing I see are the different prices, but nothing in detail that what will I get in the 2 memberships. 

By chance if you find out or something, then kindly tell me. 

Just now, Slash787 said:

The only thing I see are the different prices, but nothing in detail that what will I get in the 2 memberships. 

By chance if you find out or something, then kindly tell me. 

You gotta place the mouse cursor on the images to see what the membership includes. I think the difference is the hoodie, that appears as a "perk" only in the deluxe membership.

2 minutes ago, emybdc said:

You gotta place the mouse cursor on the images to see what the membership includes. I think the difference is the hoodie, that appears as a "perk" only in the deluxe membership.

Now it doesn't seems to be available cause of the overload of the presale tickets, but before whenever I put the cursor over it, both of them showed that it will give access to the presale tickets and laynard and a poster is available or something.

Well lets see when its back up for buying. 

Just now, Slash787 said:

Now it doesn't seems to be available cause of the overload of the presale tickets, but before whenever I put the cursor over it, both of them showed that it will give access to the presale tickets and laynard and a poster is available or something.

Well lets see when its back up for buying. 

Yeah, the difference is the hoodie. It's still showing for me:

Nightrain Membership ($45)

INCLUDES:

• Exclusive Access to Concert Ticket Pre-Sales*
  • Exclusive Access to a Members-Only Community, Fan Forum and Blogs
  • Exclusive Access to Members-Only Perks and Contests
  • A Commemorative 2016 Nightrain T-shirt
  • A Commemorative 2016 Nightrain Laminate and Lanyard**

*Presales tickets are sold on a first come, first serve basis. Presales may not be available for all shows and touring is never guaranteed. Limit of four (4) presale tickets per membership.
**The Nightrain laminate does not grant access into any venues or backstage areas unless the member has been authorized per the terms of any special promotions or contests conducted on Nightrain, at which point the terms of the promotion or contest take full effect.

Premium Nightrain Membership ($85)

INCLUDES:

• Exclusive Access to a Members Only Community, Fan Forum and Blogs
  • Exclusive Access to Members Only Perks and Contests
  • A Commemorative 2016 Nightrain Hoodie
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

August 4th :unsure:

yeah, well I'm scared mostly about website not working, credit card not working, anything that is on the Argentinian side of the things will probably not work because that's how we are: a fucking mess <_<

I've read terrible experiences of buying these tickets, people with the code expiring before getting the tickets... :facepalm:

Ok I'm probably overreacting and anticipating to catastrophe but I can't help fearing the Latinamerican ways of doing things, you know?

You're scaring me!!

I'am going to Bs As, from São Paulo!

:lol::lol:

5 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Yeah, the difference is the hoodie. It's still showing for me:

Nightrain Membership ($45)

INCLUDES:

• Exclusive Access to a Members-Only Community, Fan Forum and Blogs
  • Exclusive Access to Members-Only Perks and Contests

*Presales tickets are sold on a first come, first serve basis. Presales may not be available for all shows and touring is never guaranteed. Limit of four (4) presale tickets per membership.
**The Nightrain laminate does not grant access into any venues or backstage areas unless the member has been authorized per the terms of any special promotions or contests conducted on Nightrain, at which point the terms of the promotion or contest take full effect.

Premium Nightrain Membership ($85)

INCLUDES:

• Exclusive Access to a Members Only Community, Fan Forum and Blogs
  • Exclusive Access to Members Only Perks and Contests
  • A Commemorative 2016 Nightrain Hoodie

Thanks a lot!

13 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Damn.. can't watch it here in the UK

Sounds as though GN'R hysteria in SA then?

Yeah, looked like it! Huge ass line with people SO stoked to buy tickets...you could feel the excitement oozing through the screen!

5 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Incredible! 

I hope they add the 2nd show.. I think i will not be able to buy it before it solds out :( 

EDIT: they sold 15.000 tickets for Porto Alegre in one hour. It's a record! 

EDIT 2: Peru is 60% sold out. 

13710530_1137953389610781_1853652761023532208_o.jpg

13769361_1603130489979871_5000846937890990720_n.jpg

Edited by FabioRoses

7 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Guys, this is insane. There's almost 37.000 people in the online queue to buy tickets to see GN'R in São Paulo! Btw, looks like they sold all pre-sale tickets also! 

If these numbers are not fake, they will sold out the SP show totally online, this is crazy. The demand is insane, if they didn't add a second SP date, they are crazy, easy money.

But considering the gap between the SP and Rio show, they were expecting something like this in São Paulo. 

People here in Brazil are really hungry for the big 3, damn.

13873094_826655410769156_760099786133294

• Like 1

1 minute ago, default_ said:

I'm on a line to get tickets for São Paulo right now. I'm so fucked. 

try ingresso rapido app in your cellphone, looks like there's no line. 

1 minute ago, Rickodez said:

If these numbers are not fake, they will sold out the SP show totally online, this is crazy. The demand is insane, if they didn't add a second SP date, they are crazy, easy money.

But considering the gap between the SP and Rio show, they were expecting something like this in São Paulo. 

People here in Brazil are really hungry for the big 3, damn.

13873094_826655410769156_760099786133294

you need to consider that not everyone that is on the queue will buy it, but looks like they'll sold out this easily. Brazil is hungry for GN'R ! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FabioRoses said:

Guys, this is insane. There's almost 37.000 people in the online queue to buy tickets to see GN'R in São Paulo! Btw, looks like they sold all pre-sale tickets also! 

Bro update with more of this stuff!! This ticket HYPE is immense and interesting... Allianz Parque holds 45k so it seems it's already sold out online? It seems every Brazil show except for Maracan will need a second date... Is it possible that Peru and Chile are almost sold out in 2 days??? Insane...

• Like 2

Guys, this is insane. Some of my friends spent the whole night online, waiting in line for their turn and still haven't got it.

The pit in São Paulo looks like sold out after one hour or so of sales.