South America tour Officially announced

2 hours ago, emybdc said:

have you got any other info whether Brasilia gig is selling out well cause it;s a large stadium and hopefully rio? This hypes me for some reason..i dont know why... Even though I wont attend it, I would love to see more shows added like Sao Paulo or others... any chance every gig gets second date? what are the prospects of Rio and Brasilia selling out? And this all happened in 1 DAY???? :D

1 hour ago, emybdc said:

Second show added in Sao Paulo!

13659134_1720092948241013_56323586325143

:o

wow then I guess there are big chances of Argentina having a second date now!

Maybe that's why it's getting so long for them to release any information on prices and shit.

• Like 1

I was in line to buy tickets today and there was 1.000 tickets left for the first date in São Paulo. Staff members came and told us about the second date. I decided to come back home and buy for the 2nd date. And I'm sure it'll be two sold out nights. About the capacity, looks like Allianz holds 55.000, i'm not sure about that number, but I was at Iron Maiden's concert earlier this year and there was about 50k in the venue. 

• Like 1

I know most of you won't understand what they're saying but I thought it'd be cool to share this so you can see how the show is getting publicity over here. This is about the show in Curitiba and was aired on the biggest network. One of the guys says he'll line up a month before the show. Insanity.

http://g1.globo.com/pr/parana/videos/v/fas-do-guns-n-roses-ja-se-preparam-para-ficar-por-um-mes-na-fila-do-show/5195647/

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I'm losing my mind with all the rumors about a 2nd date in Argentina (Rosario, Cordoba, another one in Buenos Aires). I need a confirmation soon, I can't take this any longer!!

Wish I could travel to Brazil, there are gonna be so many shows over there!

haha me too! :lol:

I wanna do two dates but if they are not both in River, that will imply travelling back and forth and it drives me crazy as well :max:

Read on the newspaper that this weekend, more like around Monday, we should hear about the final decision on the second date.

1 hour ago, emybdc said:

I know most of you won't understand what they're saying but I thought it'd be cool to share this so you can see how the show is getting publicity over here. This is about the show in Curitiba and was aired on the biggest network. One of the guys says he'll line up a month before the show. Insanity.

http://g1.globo.com/pr/parana/videos/v/fas-do-guns-n-roses-ja-se-preparam-para-ficar-por-um-mes-na-fila-do-show/5195647/

hehe I watched this, I understand it all :P

It's very cool! So crazy! Camping a month? No way, either you're rich or unemployed or have a huge family who can take turns for you! :lol:

9 hours ago, killuridols said:

haha me too! :lol:

I wanna do two dates but if they are not both in River, that will imply travelling back and forth and it drives me crazy as well :max:

Read on the newspaper that this weekend, more like around Monday, we should hear about the final decision on the second date.

Yeah, I heard some announcement should be made between friday and monday. Been told it's highly likely there's going to be a show in Cordoba after all. Hopefully, if the show in Buenos Aires gets sold out quick, maybe they can add a second one there too. Don't wanna get my hopes too high but it would be awesome!

11 hours ago, emybdc said:

A MONTH?! :blink:

Last time Slash came to Argentina, I got in line at around 8am and made it to the front row. This time I don't stand a chance unless I start living outside the stadium since next week :cry: