South America tour Officially announced

21 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

why not ? the first one is sold out and there's space in time

because there's a second one, which actually is the first one, in Rosario (nov 1st) and they should sell out that one first in order to add a third one.

But I dont see this happening so...:shrugs:

#whoknows

3 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

I still dont get why  2nd BA show wont happen?

The first sold out in 1 day am i right? Through presale?

How is Rosario selling out?

And what about the puerto rico date? still happening?

All of this is so confusing, but I guess BA 2nd night will happen. 

Just now, scooby845 said:

why are most of SA countries being omitted?

Which countries? as far as I know they are playing quite a couple of countries.

I guess for some other countries, they won't sell out well cause of the prices of the tickets or something. 

12 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Which countries? as far as I know they are playing quite a couple of countries.

I guess for some other countries, they won't sell out well cause of the prices of the tickets or something. 

uruguay, paraguay, bolivia, ecuador, venezuela...panama... they all covered it during nuGnR...

9 hours ago, scooby845 said:

I still dont get why  2nd BA show wont happen?

The first sold out in 1 day am i right? Through presale?

How is Rosario selling out?

And what about the puerto rico date? still happening?

There was a certain amount of tickets for presale and they sold out in like 2 days. Then, when the presale ended and everyone could buy, the show sold out in a few hours.

I have no idea how it's going with the sales for the Rosario show, all I can say is I did my part buying my ticket :P

Regarding the 2nd Buenos Aires show, someone told me a few days ago "I think there will be a 3rd show in Argentina". I know my source is as credible as it gets but you can't be sure of what's gonna happen until it's a done deal. Maybe the negotiations will fail, don't know, but I certainly hope not.

9 hours ago, scooby845 said:

uruguay, paraguay, bolivia, ecuador, venezuela...panama... they all covered it during nuGnR...

It may have something to do with not having a big enough audience willing to pay the expensive tickets for this show. I think the price of the tickets last time Axl came to Argentina was something like 70 dollars, while this time I think it's around 170. Some countries (mainly but not only Venezuela) are going through a crisis right now. Then I'd assume in Uruguay's case, as it's a pretty small country and it's really close to Argentina, it may be safer to book another show in Argentina than book one over there. Just speculation, though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, lucasnesposito said:

They were wrong with the date of Rosario . In Buenos Aires there resale, because there are no more tickets , while in Rosario sale is too slow to be Guns N Roses

yes, a total mistake. Whoever adviced on that knows shit about this country.

It's not selling well and its a terrible date for most people who have a normal life.

The ones who want to attend both shows have to travel and spend even more in bus/plane tickets and hotel. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

On 9/9/2016 at 0:36 AM, emybdc said:

Probably BS but I thought I'd share this here in case anyone has any info on it. Someone created an event on Facebook for a show in a small city on 11/19

https://www.facebook.com/events/1751045655149613/?ti=ia

Again, I call BS but who knows

I heard today that that's indeed bullshit. Bummer. :no:

On the other hand, the announcement of a 2nd show in Buenos Aires seems to be imminent. Good news for @scooby845 I guess! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

On 27-8-2016 at 9:55 PM, scooby845 said:

Because it's very, very hard to sell out venues like the ones they're selling out in the bigger countries. And insurance is very high over there, thus it's not worth the risk when they're not going to sell out or sell at least the amount of tickets they need to break even.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2016 at 3:27 PM, RNRS said:

Because it's very, very hard to sell out venues like the ones they're selling out in the bigger countries. And insurance is very high over there, thus it's not worth the risk when they're not going to sell out or sell at least the amount of tickets they need to break even.

plus the band's cachet is now more expensive than it was with the previous lineup..

Edited by Gem Archer