South America tour Officially announced

23 hours ago, scooby845 said:

I understand what you re saying but I always thought ARgentinian and Brazilian fans were the most crazy about GnR that anything other... EVen when its REUNION now after all these years for people who couldnt see the original band... I mean how could GNR sell out river plate twice in 90's day after day...

Or are tickets really THAT expensive?

Tickets not are TOO expensive, the main problem is the organizer (AKE Music). No TV spot, no internet ads, no radio ads, NOTHING, only a few posters in the city (in the cheapest sites ever). The organizer was the same at 2014, who didn't sell out a small (very small) stadium (Ferro). GnR in 2011 sell out (fast) a bigger stadium (La Plata), and a small venue (Rosario). Three years later + Duff, can't fill a stadium with half of capacity than La Plata. One more thing, in the ticket selling site, GNR was listed at the bottom of the page for many weeks. When Rolling Stones announced the argentinian shows, a big BIG banner was placed in the ticket selling site, and in the starting day, the page automatically landing into Rolling Stones event.

When you make a good promotion (Roger Waters shows, 9 River Plate Stadiums), you atract more people and casual fans. 

• Like 1

I've been to a LOT of concerts in my life and I can say nobody is electric these days... nor Brazil nor Argentina. Just because a dozen of teenagers who screams, jumps and occasionaly moshs are there you people think thats a crazy crowd? Shut up.
People dont dance or enjoy the fuckin thing these days, those fuckers only care to take fuckin selfies and scream like bitches, they dont give their souls to the music they are listening, they don't let themselves go into the music. its just screams jumps and fuckin istagram "IM HEA LOOK GIMME LIKES LIKE ME PLIASS" :jerkoff:

Fuckin moshes dont even suit a GNR concert. 

Edited by default_

On 10/18/2016 at 9:36 PM, SeBaZ said:

Tickets not are TOO expensive, the main problem is the organizer (AKE Music). No TV spot, no internet ads, no radio ads, NOTHING, only a few posters in the city (in the cheapest sites ever). The organizer was the same at 2014, who didn't sell out a small (very small) stadium (Ferro). GnR in 2011 sell out (fast) a bigger stadium (La Plata), and a small venue (Rosario). Three years later + Duff, can't fill a stadium with half of capacity than La Plata. One more thing, in the ticket selling site, GNR was listed at the bottom of the page for many weeks. When Rolling Stones announced the argentinian shows, a big BIG banner was placed in the ticket selling site, and in the starting day, the page automatically landing into Rolling Stones event.

When you make a good promotion (Roger Waters shows, 9 River Plate Stadiums), you atract more people and casual fans. 

I was at the Buenos Aires gig in 2014, and yeah, I was surprised that such a small venue wasn't sold out considering how big GNR are in Argentina. I met some people who bought last minute tickets because of Duff, but still.

I had a look at Rio tickets online today and was shocked you could still get tickets right in front of the stage. I guess the promoters are just relying on word of mouth/GNR's own promotion?

6 hours ago, emybdc said:

Plebe Rude will open the shows in Brazil

LOL My family is friends with some of the members from Plebe Rude (My father was in a 80's post punk band in the same scene as them), I'm surprised no one told me about this considering how much of a GNR fan they know I'm. lololol

Anyways... They've opened for the band in... 2014 I think, at that time I went backstage with Clemente but security didnt let me see any GNR member. haha