South America tour Officially announced

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Gavin82 said:

Be interesting to see EU prices i guess they will be all the same £££$$$$£££

That's what I'm worrying about now for Euro.

I already shelled out for Black Sabbath golden circle pit on a ticket tout site so I'm definitely not looking forward to the pricing and agro with GNR to come!

On July 22, 2016 at 7:27 AM, Gem Archer said:

it's pretty safe to say that will be a second date in buenos aires...

Yeah those rumors date which were floating around more than a month ago had a 2nd date and all the dates in that list were correct. 

25 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

That's what I'm worrying about now for Euro.

I already shelled out for Black Sabbath golden circle pit on a ticket tout site so I'm definitely not looking forward to the pricing and agro with GNR to come!

Europe will be cheaper. The reason why South America and Australia are always so very expensive is because of insurance and transport being very high for just a few dates. Europe has many more dates spread out over a much smaller space, thus logistics is less of a nightmare and insurance less of a risk. Though I have to say that GnR is very expensive compared to other big bands playing there.

16 minutes ago, RNRS said:

Europe will be cheaper. The reason why South America and Australia are always so very expensive is because of insurance and transport being very high for just a few dates. Europe has many more dates spread out over a much smaller space, thus logistics is less of a nightmare and insurance less of a risk. Though I have to say that GnR is very expensive compared to other big bands playing there.

Any Idea if Japan will be more expensive or it will have the same rates as the US ones? 

2 hours ago, emybdc said:

They do look awesome but expensive as hell :o

damn.... do your packages are shown in dollars?

I still dont know whats gonna be like for Argentina, but I've talked to people from other countries and they keep saying those prices are insane :(

I saw the prices in dollars and they really are insane. What I dont understand is if you have to pay them in dollars? Why can't they be according to the economy of our countries and not the American?

It's ridiculous!

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

damn.... do your packages are shown in dollars?

I still dont know whats gonna be like for Argentina, but I've talked to people from other countries and they keep saying those prices are insane :(

I saw the prices in dollars and they really are insane. What I dont understand is if you have to pay them in dollars? Why can't they be according to the economy of our countries and not the American?

It's ridiculous!

No official prices for Brazil yet, but I think it'll be the same for all countries, since it's shown in dollars... U$725 is waaaay out of my budget!

Sold out sections for Chile's show:

CoOwwhpXEAA--SI.jpg

2 minutes ago, emybdc said:

That's not US dollars tho. It's something around U$210.

Is that the usual price for big bands?

Tag me when the prices of Sao Paulo are out, lets see if they are similar to the US ones or more expensive. 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Is that the usual price for big bands?

Tag me when the prices of Sao Paulo are out, lets see if they are similar to the US ones or more expensive. 

The prices for Sao Paulo are already out! Sales for Nightrain member starts 07/26 at midnight (Brazil time) and 07/27 for general sale.
The pit is about U$240
http://gunsnrosesnews.com/2016/07/19/guns-n-roses-em-sao-paulo-informacoes/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

The prices for Sao Paulo are already out! Sales for Nightrain member starts 07/26 at midnight (Brazil time) and 07/27 for general sale.
The pit is about U$240
http://gunsnrosesnews.com/2016/07/19/guns-n-roses-em-sao-paulo-informacoes/

Thanks!

Are those prices too much down there? or is it normal?

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Thanks!

Are those prices too much down there? or is it normal?

You're welcome.

These prices are pretty normal. They're not cheap, but not overpriced either. It's less than the tickets for the last Rolling Stones' show and a little more than Aerosmith's.

2 hours ago, RNRS said:

I've always found european prices more expensive than US

11 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I've always found european prices more expensive than US

I'm not sure what shows you're seeing in the U.S. because pretty much every band playing there is more expensive over there than they're over here.

34 minutes ago, RNRS said:

I'm not sure what shows you're seeing in the U.S. because pretty much every band playing there is more expensive over there than they're over here.

over where?