10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

I can't get as excited about this show as I want to. I think this is the first show thread I will miss out on while GnR is playing during this tour. I already have three conflicting obligations happened that day that I have to figure out how to prioritize and not piss anyone off. It makes me sad that I will miss it.

I am sure I will have a lot of fun catching up and watching all the videos that pop up afterward, through!

14 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Maybe a little early to move this to D&N, but who cares! GN'R are back in action in just a few short days!

Not early at all, I'm really looking forward to this South American Tour. And it's finally here :headbang: I'm in Europe so time zone is an issue. But I'm going to try to follow everything going on as much as I can

• Like 2

On 23/10/2016 at 11:00 AM, Archtop said:

OMG, I cannot believe these people are camped out to get into the venue so early. I now know I'm not a worthy fan girl. Thats pretty hardcore:headbang: with 5 days still to go, Fernando should get down there and give these guys an invitation to a meet and great- and a shower.

Seriously has anyone done this so far in advance? How does it work, do a group of you pitch up and take turns in keeping your place and then all assemble when the gates open?

Really having a hard time understanding why, am I missing something?  admire the dedication though.

That's not that unusual in SA. I remember for the shows in 2014 here in Brazil there were people camped outside the stadiums a week prior to the shows... And Duff and Slash weren't even back in the band. This is going to be epic!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, emybdc said:

That's not that unusual in SA. I remember for the shows in 2014 here in Brazil there were people camped outside the stadiums a week prior to the shows... And Duff and Slash weren't even back in the band. This is going to be epic!

Hi Emmy haven't noticed you on here in awhile. ?

I assume they have standing tickets, so they are camped out to get on the barrier early?  

Do 2-3 people take it in turns to keep a place?

like I said earlier, I love the dedication, but find it a little mind blowing - maybe just to old:P

18 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Hi Emmy haven't noticed you on here in awhile. ?

I assume they have standing tickets, so they are camped out to get on the barrier early?  

Do 2-3 people take it in turns to keep a place?

like I said earlier, I love the dedication, but find it a little mind blowing - maybe just to old:P

Yeah, I haven't been posting a lot, but with the upcoming shows the hype starts again and I can't keep away lol

Exactly, people line up so they can get to the rail, which is pretty crazy. The only time I made it to the rail in a show in Brazil a security guard had to pull me over the barrier cause I was getting seriously smashed. And it wasn't even a big concert.

I would never stand in line for days cause I can't stand sleeping in tents and not having a decent bathroom, but like you said, gotta give it up to them for the sacrifice.

• Like 1