10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

32 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Is that stage bigger than the stage from the summer tour?

24 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Yes.  By quite a bit too.  I'd say at least 50% bigger, maybe more.  That stage is massive! 

I wouldn't say its bigger than the summer tour one... The thing that annoys me regarding the stage is not it's length, it's the fact that the aisle you see sideways is used for light beams and not for the band.. I wish they assembled it that way like in UYI tour where Axl and Slash could run on those sideways runways... You know what I mean? That would make the stage look 100 times bigger... Kinda sucks for people in seating sections.. cannot see the band so close..

Edited by scooby845

3 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

I wouldn't say its bigger than the summer tour one... The thing that annoys me regarding the stage is not it's length, it's the fact that the aisle you see sideways is used for light beams and not for the band.. I wish they assembled it that way like in UYI tour where Axl and Slash could run on those sideways runways... You know what I mean? That would make the stage look 100 times bigger... Kinda sucks for people in seating sections.. cannot see the band so close..

You sure about that?  Even so, still looks higher than the US tour stage.

Plus, doesn't look totally done yet.  We'll know by Thursday.

1 hour ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Who's this Brett Buchanan I've been hearing about today?

Just a dildo that lurks the forum for information :lol:

1 hour ago, Silent Jay said:

I've heard they just rehearsed a new song.

Probably street of dreams. 

Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lies They Tell said:

The best surprise I'm expecting is something like Pretty Tied Up.

I so, so want this to happen!! And Dead Horse too, play Dead Horse, please :headbang:

3 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

Maybe a new cover to replace The Seeker?

I wish! But The Seeker won't go anywhere. They love playing that (I hate it)

• Like 3

Playing a new song would be genius in the sense that it takes pressure off a new album together. Basically you would be saying "this is something we put together on the road last tour, hope you like it" 

instead of waiting 5 years and having everyone believe you have created some masterpiece. Just make song writing fun again and see what you guys come up with. If nobody likes it then fine, it's not permanent it's just something that came together rather quickly. 

Oh well not holding out for anything brand new on any leg of this tour, but I think it would be wise 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

I don't think those sideway runways are only for light beams. Maybe that was the case with the stage for the north american tour, but these runways definitely look like they are there for the band to run around on.

• Like 1