10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

5 hours ago, dgnr said:

According to Slash's dad they are in the air right now! :headbang: Heading to Bolivia, it seems.

screencapture-instagram-p-BL-lV66ANSS-1477399781414.png

I think he wrote "BURBANK TO BOLIVIA" 'cause he thought it sounded cool but then clarified they're actually going to Peru.

29 minutes ago, emybdc said:

@Nosaj Thing and other forum member who are attending the show, may I ask a favor? Could you guys please take photos of the merch? Or at least look at the price of the tour jacket? I'm literally dreaming about this goddamn jacket lol

I love that jacket too but I think I would have to sell a kidney to be able to afford it and I already sold one to pay for the tickets 

:P

• Like 1

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

I think he wrote "BURBANK TO BOLIVIA" 'cause he thought it sounded cool but then clarified they're actually going to Peru.

I love that jacket too but I think I would have to sell a kidney to be able to afford it and I already sold one to pay for the tickets 

:P

I know, it's crazy expensive! But I'm hoping maybe they'll adjust the prices for SA cause there's no way they're gonna sell a lot of merch with US prices.

8 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I know, it's crazy expensive! But I'm hoping maybe they'll adjust the prices for SA cause there's no way they're gonna sell a lot of merch with US prices.

Yeah, I'm assuming/hoping they'll lower the prices a bit here in South America but I'm sure that jacket is still going to be out of reach for me. :cry:

Just now, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yeah, I'm assuming/hoping they'll lower the prices a bit here in South America but I'm sure that jacket is still going to be out of reach for me. :cry:

I've been saving some money just for the jacket cause I've been obsessed over it! But if I will be able to afford it still depends on how much it'll cost. Where are you from? I'm guessing in Brazil it'll be around R$700 (+- U$220)

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

What i really want to know is, if there will be lithos.

Me too. I'm hoping there will be lithos on thursday, i really want one, but i don't think they will sell as fast as the ones on the US tour here in Lima if they sell them at the same price.

5 minutes ago, oaka said:

Fede just wrote on Facebook that Axl has already arrived in Lima and that the plane is about to land in about 20 minutes...I don't know how he knows this information but if true it means that Axl travels separately.

:facepalm: Hopeless idiot he is then, if that is true.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, oaka said:

Fede just wrote on Facebook that Axl has already arrived in Lima and that the plane is about to land in about 20 minutes...I don't know how he knows this information but if true it means that Axl travels separately.

it just seems surreal. I never thought they'd play together again. And then to think they would play together, tour and actually come to Lima? And now that they are arriving here it's just amazing really

Edited by slashfan31
  • Like 2

Just now, emybdc said:

the only thing that surprises me about this information is that Axl is there BEFORE the whole band? that must be a first.

no idea how Fede knows this information or whether it is true or not. It is just what he wrote on his facebook. 

3 minutes ago, slashfan31 said:

it just seems surreal. I never thought they'd play together again. And then to think they would come to Lima? And now they arriving here it's just amazing really

it is indeed!! enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity! :-)

Maybe Axl was somewhere on vacation and he went directly from there to Peru.

10 minutes ago, emybdc said:

the only thing that surprises me about this information is that Axl is there BEFORE the whole band? that must be a first.

I think he was earlier in Detroit for the fist show of the US tour, too :lol:

• Like 1