10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Sooooo not to start rumors, but im sure it will be the next alternative nation headline: Wheres Frank? Whose gunna be the drummer??

Y es. A was just thinking about that.  Pretty weird that we didnt saw him with the band  ( by the way, some people are saying that axl was on the gnr new plain with the band. Wich makes me think again wth happened with Mr ferrer??) 

Axl and Frank are still on Axl's private jet having the talk. Legend says Frank is trying the wig-do-i-look-like-adler move, like the following. Axl is nodding his head, thinking he is too old for this kind of jet lag hallucinations.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vloors said:

Mr Adler should be all healed up by now

Soooo hoping to see him here!! 

4 hours ago, emybdc said:

Yeah but he hasn't been seen either... I think Frank's place in the band is safe and sound.

Killjoy!! :max:

3 hours ago, DIST said:

Frank is there, people just think he's another fan from Peru. 

Haha didn't know Donald Trump's nephew was on the forum :P

2 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Am I the only getting flashback??!! This leg is gonna be SICK!! 

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Definitely!

For Me who didnt know about GN'R during UYI Tour, this Tour feels like UYI for Me

2 minutes ago, starlight said:

when they have to move to Argentina or Brazil will Axl still be travelling alone? It seems weird to me

I hope not, its like He is Izzy the 2nd

2 hours ago, starlight said:

when they have to move to Argentina or Brazil will Axl still be travelling alone? It seems weird to me

If he does, then in some aspects at least, the guy is just an asshole, there is no other explanation or justification. I see absolutely no reason to spend money on a private jet when you have a boeing for the band. He's too good to be around the commons? They disturb his almighty? Well, then, Axl, don't cry afterwards that everybody keeps Slash's side or leaves you in case of conflict to go after him, people tend to follow those who treat them as equal human beings instead of looking down at them like at some inferior species.

And regardless of what he provides as his stupid justification, this is how it looks from the perspective of his fans, his employees, his band members and it's bound to sooner or later backfire against him. I mean, yeah, he's talented, probably interesting, but not exactly the 8th wonder of the world to behave like such a diva, so... don't shit higher than your ass is, really.

In fact, I woudn't be surprised if, in case it all went sour again, which I hope won't happen, all Axl's soldiers throw their little uniforms right at him and follow Slash and Duff wherever they go. Because very soon they will be friends with them which was impossible with Axl for 20 years.

Edited by Asia
  • Like 4