10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

It's been suggested many times over the years that Axl has mental health issues. His many examples of erratic behaviour, and what we know about his childhood, certainly seem to back that up. He may behave like an asshole but a bit more compassion wouldn't hurt... Mental illness is real, it is an illness like any other. If he has an illness or issue and it leads him to behave certain ways, we should no more blame him than we would blame someone with cancer for their symptoms. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, starlight said:

when they have to move to Argentina or Brazil will Axl still be travelling alone? It seems weird to me

He always travels alone. In 2014 in Brazil he stayed the whole time in Rio - after the shows in other cities he would take his private jet right after the show and head back to Rio while the rest of the band would stay in some hotel at that city.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

The private jet thing is just what some guy wrote on twitter. It's just a rumor. No one has seen Axl.

So people just believe what some dude wrote on twitter?   Well it would be a good idea to ask the guy who his source of information is. 

47 minutes ago, DeadHorseinaComa said:

It's his life, his money, his band and he probably paid for the G'n'R plane himself, why don't you just leave the fucking guy alone for once in your life? :facepalm:

It seems like everytime he does something that goes against your script he is an asshole. My god you people are incredible.

YES.

34 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

This was the tweet. The guy replied to Fede:

perutweet2.jpg

So it was just a rumour, Here someone said that it was Fernando that said he was already here, im sure it was a honest mistake but people should be more careful with what they report. 

3 minutes ago, giuls said:

So it was just a rumour, Here someone said that it was Fernando that said he was already here, im sure it was a honest mistake but people should be more careful with what they report. 

Surely there would be pics of Axl if he had travelled with them, they got Slash and Duff.

No Axl and no Beta makes me think they went before the rest of the band. 

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Surely there would be pics of Axl if he had travelled with them, they got Slash and Duff.

No Axl and no Beta makes me think they went before the rest of the band. 

That's fair but saying "it was confirmed by Fernando" and saying "it was said by a random on Twitter and we're infering by the photos we have" are two different things. It's a pet peeve of mine.

I believe Axl wasn't on the plane, dont get me wrong, he had not travelled with the band for years but Fernando never said anything on this now.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, giuls said:

That's fair but saying "it was confirmed by Fernando" and saying "it was said by a random on Twitter and we're infering by the photos we have" are two different things. It's a pet peeve of mine.

I believe Axl wasn't on the plane, dont get me wrong, he had not travelled with the band for years but Fernando never said anything on this now.

Somebody on Instagram posted a pic of Axls supposed private jet, no pic of him or anyone else though. Maybe that's where the rumour originated. Really, could just be any random jet. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DeadHorseinaComa said:

It's his life, his money, his band and he probably paid for the G'n'R plane himself, why don't you just leave the fucking guy alone for once in your life? :facepalm:

It seems like everytime he does something that goes against your script he is an asshole. My god you people are incredible.

This. AXLS LIFE. THIS IS AXLS BAND. And yes, he probably paid for that plane. 

Deal with the truth people

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, giuls said:

@downzy said in other thread that according to magement Axl was in the same plane with everyone else. I trust downzy a lot more than some guy with a storm trooper helmet

• Like 1

Jesus Christ, why are you all freaking out about Axl supposedly not being on the plane? :facepalm:

First of all, we don't even know that yet.

But even if he wasn't on the plane (which is probably the case), there might be good reasons for that. Maybe he already was in SA doing business or visiting more Lebeises or whatever. Could be a million things.

But saying "Lord Axl is too good to breathe the same air as the commoners" and calling him an asshole is ridiculous and I'm not one to usually defend Axl.

Even if he just doesn't want to fly with the others the reason is probably also quite different than him just being an asshole or being too arrogant.

Axl's a difficult guy and mentally ill. I figure he might not like being around the others because being around all these people with their wives/girlfriends and children probably makes him feel awkward or embarrassed. I mean even I would be embarrassed as fuck around Slash, Duff and their families if I was a 54 year old man with a nanny. Or something like that.

EDIT: Just saw that downzy said Axl was on the plane. Much more believable than what some random guy on twitter says. Lots of broohaha for nothing once again :rolleyes:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1