10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Somebody on Instagram posted a pic of Axls supposed private jet, no pic of him or anyone else though. Maybe that's where the rumour originated. Really, could just be any random jet. 

But that's the issue. I can only only speak for myself. I don't care about Axl's travel habits. But some people were 100% sure that Axl didn't travel with the rest of the band because some guy who is nobody said that on twitter. We gotta be careful with the sources

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

I am glad the typical douchebags had enough time to whine about axl 

Yeah the collective hysteria and name-calling just because a random guy on twitter said something is just :facepalm:

There are a lot of real reasons Axl deserves to be criticized for, but jumping at the guy's throat and calling him an asshole and god knows what else just because he supposedly wasn't on a plane is just ridiculous.

And as usual it was all pointless anyway, since he apparently was on the plane :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Padme said:

@downzy said in other thread that according to magement Axl was in the same plane with everyone else. I trust downzy a lot more than some guy with a storm trooper helmet

Yeah and I thought someone already mentioned that it appeared to be Fernando in one of the pics. That's good enough for me. Some people just don't know how to trust or believe I guess without pictures but, idk I've always cared more about the band being on stage than how much they hang out off the stage so..

While we welcome band discussion about the tour, the plane etc we do not welcome personal attacks on other members of the forum.  While you may disagree with another poster (which is fine) try and use tactful words to get your point of view across.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Yeah the collective hysteria and name-calling just because a random guy on twitter said something is just :facepalm:

There are a lot of real reasons Axl deserves to be criticized for, but jumping at the guy's throat and calling him an asshole and god knows what else just because he supposedly wasn't on a plane is just ridiculous.

And as usual it was all pointless anyway, since he apparently was on the plane :rolleyes:

I think the reason it’s an issue is because this is one of the complaints Axl had about Slash, Duff and Matt, which his fans then bashed them for. That they were a clique who left him out, and that people sided with Slash. It was also one of the many excuses used to justify why he got a hold of the band. So it’s interesting to see if things have changed, and it doesn’t seem as if they have, because he still separates himself from the group. Which is what many people thought the problem was all along, he's done it with all incarnations of the band.

It’s his prerogative, but I don’t fault Sluffatt for his issues.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, emybdc said:

That's cool, thanks for the info. Do you know where exactly the info came from?

Some of it comes from sources that I cannot reveal, some of it comes from Fernando who responded to a Facebook post in regards to the matter.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Well I'll hopefully catch a little on periscope.. I have seen them twice now this year and it is still a bit surreal..

I know man! I'll try to periscope something, but every time I've been to that stadium internet coverage seems to be completely awful
I can't believe it's actually tomorrow, I'm still trying to convince myself it's just ONE more day. Completely surreal feeling

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, slashfan31 said:

I know man! I'll try to periscope something, but every time I've been to that stadium internet coverage seems to be completely awful
I can't believe it's actually tomorrow, I'm still trying to convince myself it's just ONE more day. Completely surreal feeling

Have an amazing time!!!!! :headbang: It's finally here can you believe it?  Best feeling!!! Your turn to ROCK!

• Like 1