10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

1 hour ago, Frey said:

He himself talked about being so depressed he didn't leave the house for years apparently. Some producer even followed him around his house, trying to provoke a reaction from him to get him out of his apathetic state. What else would you call severe depression except a mental illness? And even before the mystery years, it always was pretty obvious that something was off about him. His behavior has been that of a mentally unstable person right from the start. Even Duff has implied on multiple occassions that Axl's mentally ill.

Just because someone suffered from depression doesn't make them mentally ill. We are all perfectly capable of having serious depression if we find ourselves in particularly nasty situations, does that mean we're all mentally ill? Please...

And as for his behaviours, well I thought it takes a little more to diagnose mental illness than a bunch of fans judging by the internet. Again just because someone is bad tempered and oversensitive at times doesn't make them mentally ill, there's a difference between traits of character and mental illness. Mental illness is a serious thing and I haven't seen any symptoms of it in Axl.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

A little slash from earlier today

Also hearing You Could Be Mine and Rocket Queen soundchecked. Still no proof

Stage is definitely bigger in all dimensions.  It's much wider, taller and deeper.  You can clearly see it by the size of the screens (if they're the same size)....the stage is so big it even makes the screens look smaller.

If it's even up for debate, someone could post a side by side pic of the US stage vs this one.  That should end the debate once and for all.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mendez said:

Anyone know what shirt Axl is wearing? Thought it was a Foo Fighters shirt at first glance, but it looks like it says pelican fighter or something

American Fighter. I didn't find the exact model Axl is using.

dcff67a11c4293358f8b8527b509fc09.jpg

IMG_9120__68335.1441401027.1280.1280.JPG

Edited by Rickodez
  • Like 1