10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

4 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I hope Perfect Crime isn't the next Slither (the one we're always hoping is gonna make the setlist but they only play in soundchecks)

I don't think they soundchecked Slither, did they? Someone correct me if am i wrong.

I think soundcheck it's just one step left to the song being played for real.

Edited by Rickodez

3 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I hope Perfect Crime isn't the next Slither (the one we're always hoping is gonna make the setlist but they only play in soundchecks)

Yeah but there isn't any video of them actually soundchecking slither. They did sound check sorry and catcher and those songs being played did come to fruition, but not directly the day of those sound checks. I'd say there's a good chance it gets played soon 

2 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

I don't think they soundchecked Slither, did they? Someone correct me if am i wrong.

I think soundcheck it's just one step left to the song being played for real.

This too. Or at least I've never seen video or heard audio of slither bein soundchecked, just that it made the alt set list 

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

This too. Or at least I've never seen video or heard audio of slither bein soundchecked, just that it made the alt set list 

I really don't remember Slither being soundchecked, i just remember the song on the list of every fucking show of the US leg, but never really being soundchecked.

I really hope they play Perfect Crime, hype it's getting stronger...

26 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

I really don't remember Slither being soundchecked, i just remember the song on the list of every fucking show of the US leg, but never really being soundchecked.

I really hope they play Perfect Crime, hype it's getting stronger...

Well yeah like I said, I do remember sorry, twat, and I think catcher too being soundchecked the day of a show but not being played for a few shows after that. So I'm expecting perfect crime, I'm just not convinced based on the past that it'll happen for this particular show. Well, I'll say it's 50/50 but if it isn't tomorrow "Soon as the word". I also remember Tyler drama and Black Sabbath perescoping the soundcheck in Vegas and hearing coma, and that made the set list right away. 

In conclusion, the song is coming. Very good chance it's tomorrow but if not it'll be soon. Not a bad time to have that periscope ready 

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

I also remember Tyler drama and Black Sabbath perescoping the soundcheck in Vegas and hearing coma, and that made the set list right away. 

I could have sworn I heard something about them soundchecking Coma at the Troubadour as well.