10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

For the ones saying this show is sold out... It isnt. Tickets have been available for months. It was impossible to buy them though. Creditcard was never accepted online and at the booth they had no idea how to sell them to me. I am in Lima right now and couldnt get tickets despite them being available on the website. I am from Europe and have been down with food poisoning so Im sure I missed out on some options but buying tickets here for anything is a bitch.

1 minute ago, RNRS said:

For the ones saying this show is sold out... It isnt. Tickets have been available for months. It was impossible to buy them though. Creditcard was never accepted online and at the booth they had no idea how to sell them to me. I am in Lima right now and couldnt get tickets despite them being available on the website. I am from Europe and have been down with food poisoning so Im sure I missed out on some options but buying tickets here for anything is a bitch.

So they were only selling the tickets for cash??

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Lol I love how it's 9 in Peru and we're talking about them being late. Remember when 11 or 12 was the norm? I do. Kinda glad I got the last really late show (Vegas 1)

Didn't one of the 2010 South America shows start at like 1 AM? Vegas residency shows where always around 12, fuck I saw them come on at about 10~ in 2011 and thought "oh they're starting early" :lol:

Just now, Gordon Comstock said:

Didn't one of the 2010 South America shows start at like 1 AM? Vegas residency shows where always around 12, fuck I saw them come on at about 10~ in 2011 and thought "oh they're starting early" :lol:

Yes, the show I was at, actually lol it was painful.

Just now, Gordon Comstock said:

I think at one of the Rock in Rio shows they didn't come on until past 2 and played until dawn....lol.

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Happens to the best of us. Hey it'll happen to you too ya never know!

Well it happens to Me but I'm more like food belly:P

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He has the guitar necklace on :) those boots are better than the others. 

Now tht after You said it! Is tht necklace from Grandpa Angus?:wow:

• Like 1

Just now, Kasanova King said:

So they were only selling the tickets for cash??

I have no idea. I could buy tickets for Aerosmith with a creditcard but had to pick them up by showing my passport and then they still asked for cash. These tickets were sold by a different company which were never able to make te purchase work. Customer service was useless and when I tried calling them today they just wouldnt answer. Its apparantly a normal way here.