10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

4 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Check this out now that the show is over, unknown source but cool vid nonetheless, from tonights show in Lima, Peru

killer video. Man it must be an intense feeling seeing that in 1st person. Its no wonder these guys are road dogs, and live for being out on the road, and playing in front of people. 

• Like 4

Only periscoped about half of it but honestly my impressions are that Axl wasn't at his A game tonight, more like his B game. Screwing up Better and This I Love. And I think it's  time to remove YCBM from the set, Axl really doesn't sound too good on it now. Still a great show! Hope everyone attending enjoyed :) 

4 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Only periscoped about half of it but honestly my impressions are that Axl wasn't at his A game tonight, more like his B game. Screwing up Better and This I Love. And I think it's  time to remove YCBM from the set, Axl really doesn't sound too good on it now. Still a great show! Hope everyone attending enjoyed :) 

I think it all depends on the night.  YCBM was one of the best songs from the Orlando show.  Axl and the entire band killed it. 

39 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I think it all depends on the night.  YCBM was one of the best songs from the Orlando show.  Axl and the entire band killed it. 

I agree that was a good performance! Even on the best ones though Axls voice just seems like it can't handle this song properly. 

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

No Out Ta Get Me, no My Michelle, no Sorry, no Catcher, no TWAT, no Yesterdays, they played less songs :(

That's just normal for the start of  a new leg of the tour. They will play the deep cuts later.  

Edited by Sosso