10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

36 minutes ago, G-Money said:

Why the heck is Frank trying to tap through TIL?

Not exactly a song to try to speed up like the others. :facepalm:

He sucks at CD songs too? I thought that is where he was needed because others weren't capable?

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, G-Money said:

Why the heck is Frank trying to tap through TIL?

Not exactly a song to try to speed up like the others. :facepalm:

Because he was trying too hard? Maybe he had too much energy and struggled to control it?

Either way if Adler puts out a video of him playing this I love and it's perfect to a T, then everyone will really lose their minds and want frank out :headbang::lol:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Just came back from the show.  I'm damn tired, and I'm glad I don't drink because I would be fucked up otherwise.  I was front row.  Fucking awesome.

Show started about 45 min late.  Axl sounded great.  Slash is the king of this band.  Without him there's no reason to see them live.  Jesus Christ the man is a guitar God.  People were literally crying when he played Estranged solos.  Duff looked a sounded awesome, he looks 35.  Can't believe how he turned his life around.

Opener band were worse than Chinese Democracy.   That was the worst piece of shit I have ever experienced.

I took four or five photos and filmed two videos of 40 seconds.  I didn't want to miss a thing, I was there to see them and get the GUNS N ROSES experience in full, and I got my motherfucking money's worth.

Best band ever.  Best show ever.

Good fucking night!

Fucking awesome. Glad you had a great time, Nosaj!!!

The fans have always been a big part of the GNR live experience. Nice to see them finally back.

Paradise City needs to be moved up in the setlist and Axl needs to use the rasp in it.   

And despite how great Slash and Duff are at playing the song, it just isn't the same without Axl's strong vocals. Move it up the setlist and see if that helps, if it doesn't, then retire it and replace it with another song.

Fortus and Frank need to go. They really ruin the experience. 

Slash is (like another poster already said) the KING. And is it just me or does his hair look longer? 

Steven Adler was born to play in GNR. Nobody else in the world can fill his shoes. I hope he comes back in the future in full capacity, Frank is atrocious.

Axl is doing a very good job. His voice is fine, even if it is weak in some spots. The only issue I have with his voice is on Paradise City, It brings back memories of his 2002 MTV apppearance. There are no horrific memories worse than that night. I know it is Halloween season, but still.

Edited by SWINGTRADER
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Caraibes said:

Well : you are just full of hate for him, that's all.

No, it's just that when you have Axl, Slash and Duff on stage, you ignore the additional musicians.  :shrugs:

I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but you asked me a question and I answered it with reality.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nosaj Thing said:

No, it's just that when you have Axl, Slash and Duff on stage, you ignore the additional musicians.  :shrugs:

I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but you asked me a question and I answered it with reality.

Fortus did a great job but all the attention was for Axl, Slash and Duff

7 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Some people just can't accept that these "members" aren't really part of the band. If money wasn't an issue, Fortus would have been kicked to the curb in a second for Izzy Stradlin. 

The moment Axl and Izzy make amends, it is over for that guy,

Edited by SWINGTRADER
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, blackieloveless said:

first show or two of a new leg or tour is axls rehearsal .. not acceptable in any way .

??

What are you on about?  The entire band sounded great last night...and that was from just watching some piss poor quality periscope streams.  I'd imagine they sounded 10x better live as is the case with every single other periscope stream vs live performance.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

??

What are you on about?  The entire band sounded great last night...and that was from just watching some piss poor quality periscope streams.  I'd imagine they sounded 10x better live as is the case with every single other periscope stream vs live performance.

sometimes i think some people are listening to entirely different concerts :shrugs: js...

• Like 1