10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

12 hours ago, cheesecake said:

What the?????? If I want to hear YOU singing instead of Axl, I should just hear myself sing.

i've had to turn off many periscopes because of their awful singing. but it's their concert so i can't demand them to experience it quietly, i just look for a new periscope and if i can't i'll wait for good videos.i know i pissed the hell out of the girl next to me filming because i was singing in Vegas but that was MY concert experience rock3

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I know i pissed the hell out of the girl next to me filming because i was singing om Vegas but that was MY concert experience rock3

The show I go to, I will sing my heart out. its GUNS N' ROSES! 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

??

What are you on about?  The entire band sounded great last night...and that was from just watching some piss poor quality periscope streams.  I'd imagine they sounded 10x better live as is the case with every single other periscope stream vs live performance.

i said axl ... nothing about the entire band .. i am on about axl if you think that was his A game cool but i completely disagree .

6 hours ago, aliexpress said:

" Best show ever." Better than '93 shows? 

I have a list of reasons why 1993 was the best... ?. 

Glad you enjoyed it mate, I can't wait to see them live.

Haha, I mean... come on now, I was talking about the shows I went to.  1993 is untouchable.  :heart:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

Axl sounds fucking great in all the Videos.

I dont know why so many people are crying about his vocals.

Fuck all the negativ shit we dont need it.

Guns N Roses are back so stop the hate 

Well said ! what is the fucking point of these people moaning and moaning about shit they know nothing about based upon video footage from people's phones & the same people seem to watch every show from a random persons Periscope and then moan again. The best ones are those that are moaning that the person who is Periscoping is talking/singing/enjoying themselves. Just go play with the traffic some of you people .. Sheesh, 

Edited by swishtz
  • Like 4

Awesome show!! The band was on fire and Slash ruled!! The traffic to get to the venue was horrendous, I spent 3 hours in the cab and arrived barely at 9pm praying the show was delayed, which it was because apparently Axl was also on the horrendous traffic!!

I wish Steven was there but Frank did a better job than when I saw him on Las Vegas shows. 

All in all a wonderful show with a tremor included! I may try and see one more this year if possible!!

Edited by Walapino
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, swishtz said:

Well said ! what is the fucking point of these people moaning and moaning about shit they know nothing about based upon video footage from people's phones & the same people seem to watch every show from a random persons Periscope and then moan again. The best ones are those that are moaning that the person who is Periscoping is talking/singing/enjoying themselves. Just go play with the traffic some of you people .. Sheesh, 

PC just wasn't very good. It's a high energy song and Axl's vocals are taking away from it at the moment. But cool moment with Slash at 1:42 Axl puts his hand on Slash's shoulder then Slash moves closer to Axl so he can lean on him. Also the whistle was on point!! I'm excited about that. 

this is where PC vocals should be. This kind of energy should be brought on the first show of a tour. 

However, I get your annoyance with this. I'm just being picky, I went to the show in Arlington this year and it was amazing! Axl's not perfect, but he's damn good right now and is perfectly capable of making PC sound better. Sorry to anyone who went to the show and feel like people like me take away from what you witnessed. We all know this tour has been nothing short of amazing, but we know these guys have no ceiling on their potential even in their 50's. 

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

PC just wasn't very good. It's a high energy song and Axl's vocals are taking away from it at the moment. But cool moment with Slash at 1:42 Axl puts his hand on Slash's shoulder then Slash moves closer to Axl so he can lean on him. Also the whistle was on point!! I'm excited about that. 

this is where PC vocals should be. This kind of energy should be brought on the first show of a tour. 

However, I get your annoyance with this. I'm just being picky, I went to the show in Arlington this year and it was amazing! Axl's not perfect, but he's damn good right now and is perfectly capable of making PC sound better. Sorry to anyone who went to the show and feel like people like me take away from what you witnessed. We all know this tour has been nothing short of amazing, but we know these guys have no ceiling on their potential even in their 50's. 

WTF. 

And that proves my point. The Fake band's performance of PC in 2009-2010 > 2016 GNR

Why?  Because of Axl's vocals and performance. That song desperately needs Axl to make it work. I also liked the slower intro in the 2009 performance.  They better get their shit together for this song or just retire it for good. It really ends the show on a bad note, and like everything in life, the last impression is usually the one people remember. They need their last song to be killer, not weak.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

WTF. 

And that proves my point. The Fake band's performance of PC in 2009-2010 > 2016 GNR

Why?  Because of Axl's vocals and performance. That song desperately needs Axl to make it work. I also liked the slower intro in the 2009 performance.  They better get their shit together for this song or just retire it for good. It really ends the show on a bad note, and like everything in life, the last impression is usually the one people remember. They need their last song to be killer, not weak.

full agree brudda, dont know why Axl sings over slash intro, dont know why he uses whistle in da wrong moment, dont know why he doesnt sing chorus on one breath. Worst song on the set and there is  only one person you can blame for it (not Frank)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lukigol said:

full agree brudda, dont know why Axl sings over slash intro, dont know why he uses whistle in da wrong moment, dont know why he doesnt sing chorus on one breath. Worst song on the set and there is  only one person you can blame for it (not Frank)

You all know how I feel about Chinese Democracy, and it is getting to the point where I would actually prefer to listen to a CD song over PC. It is that bad.

Besides Axl's poor vocals, why can't he try to sing the song the way he did on the record? It is like you said, he is all over the place on that song. Not even Slash can save it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Post a video of yourself when you're 54 singing 10 seconds of paradise city. Your vocals aside, if you hadn't fart I would pay you 10,000 Dollars (or equivallent currency of your choice) in CASH 

4 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Post a video of yourself when you're 54 singing 10 seconds of paradise city. Your vocals aside, if you hadn't fart I would pay you 10,000 Dollars (or equivallent currency of your choice) in CASH 

post a video with 10 000 dollars in cash first

5 hours ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Some people just can't accept that these "members" aren't really part of the band. If money wasn't an issue, Fortus would have been kicked to the curb in a second for Izzy Stradlin. 

The moment Axl and Izzy make amends, it is over for that guy,

NO.

If Izzy ever rejoined, the band would be a 3 guitar players band again, that's it.

Izzy would be the 3rd guy. In the dark. In the shadow. Somewhere behind the drums or even behind Melissa. His amps would be turned down in a way nobody could hear him.

Remember 1991. That's what it used to be : Izzy's amps were turned down 'cause the guy can't play. He has no skills. The band can't take the risk to call Izzy for a world Tour, the guy can't fucking play the songs properly! He needs to practice.

That's why Fortus will ALWAYS be necessary : He can play. And Axl, Slash and DUFF know this. 

I like Izzy but for god's sake : YES for studio writing but NO for live shows. No fucking way. He just can't play! :shrugs:

Edited by Caraibes
  • Like 2