10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

10 minutes ago, dgnr said:

You gotta love this pic! Everyone looking like they threw a huge party, with lots of alcohol and having fun and Axl just: 'Why I even try to go out? I should have stayed at home for some Netflix and chill' :rofl-lol:

yeah! haha! He really isn't enjoying this! BTW, can anyone tell if the necklace he is wearing is the one that Angus gave him? 

Also, love his style and the fact that he is not wearing any bracelets, so his wrist tattoo is showing. Cool!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dgnr said:

You gotta love this pic! Everyone looking like they threw a huge party, with lots of alcohol and having fun and Axl just: 'Why I even try to go out? I should have stayed at home for some Netflix and chill' :rofl-lol:

Axl looks like my dad when taking a pic. He smiles and jokes a lot irl but never smile on camera. I have no idea why, maybe he's just trying to look mean and cool.

11 minutes ago, oaka said:

yeah! haha! He really isn't enjoying this! BTW, can anyone tell if the necklace he is wearing is the one that Angus gave him? 

Also, love his style and the fact that he is not wearing any bracelets, so his wrist tattoo is showing. Cool!!

I think it is the necklace that angus gave him, but I am not 100percent :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

CvsgCgKXgAAdM-M.jpg

cool litho! So, there is Slash's top hat, Axl's bandana, Duff's lock necklace from the early days. I guess the four bones represented the other 4 bandmates (Dizzy, Frank, 4tus, Melissa). I really like it.