10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

3 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

The way the date is written on that poster, leads me to believe its not an official litho. Wouldnt it be month/day/year?

Not necessarily. We actualy use day/month/year as time format in SA.

30 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

He looks like a million years old??

As long as he kicks ass in his performance..it's okay if he looks as old as Tutankhamen.

I think he looks awesome, specially in the pic with the pilot.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

I'd rather he look his age than look all plastic. He's mid fifties and rocking like a 20 year old. 

7 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I think he looks awesome, specially in the pic with the pilot.

It has to do with him not smiling. In some of his rare smiling pics with fans this year...he looked far younger.

I also recently read this site where this lady showed two of her pics, both taken on the same day few minutes apart, same pose and lighting...in one of them she looked way older and you guessed it she looked grim in that pic whereas the one where she looked younger she was smiling sweetly. 

3 hours ago, tifalucis said:

Axl looks like my dad when taking a pic. He smiles and jokes a lot irl but never smile on camera. I have no idea why, maybe he's just trying to look mean and cool.

It sucks smile when you not want just because of pictures. I can't fake a smile either, it looks fake.

3 hours ago, nikosgnr said:

14720433_1213730955367537_88324197590427

Seriously, this photo...

Don't you think the fucking pilot could take the time to SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!?

I mean, c'mon.  The pilot looks so damn old. WTF.

Show some teeth Captain Beefheart, shit.

If I was a famous pilot that had all the money in the world and people always wanting to take pictures with me, I would be courteous and gratuitous and SMILE BIG TIME! 

Edited by KURT19

10 minutes ago, alfierose said:

He probably has no idea his face looks so serious when the picture is snapped. I do this, I think I have a normal pleasant expression then look at the photo and I'm scowling. :lol:

Age related resting bitch face! Twenty five years ago his same expression would have looked sexy, brooding and mysterious. 

Like this...

AxlRose.jpg

In those days he was hot as hell no matter what face expression he was showing :lol:  And at that time he was in a Nice boys don't play r'n'r state of mind. It was cool to look bad boy.

Now in those plane pictures. He looks really pissed off. He looks like he is about to say "Thanks to the lames ass captain and flight attendants I'm going home"

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

You gotta love this pic! Everyone looking like they threw a huge party, with lots of alcohol and having fun and Axl just: 'Why I even try to go out? I should have stayed at home for some Netflix and chill' :rofl-lol:

He looks great! Peru you are in for a great night.  Las  Vegas, MetLife  MSG