10/27/16 - Lima, PE - Estadio Monumental

alfierose

1 hour ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Just came back from the show.  I'm damn tired, and I'm glad I don't drink because I would be fucked up otherwise.  I was front row.  Fucking awesome.

Show started about 45 min late.  Axl sounded great.  Slash is the king of this band.  Without him there's no reason to see them live.  Jesus Christ the man is a guitar God.  People were literally crying when he played Estranged solos.  Duff looked a sounded awesome, he looks 35.  Can't believe how he turned his life around.

Opener band were worse than Chinese Democracy.  I hope they die, or get killed.  That was the worst piece of shit I have ever experienced.

I took four or five photos and filmed two videos of 40 seconds.  I didn't want to miss a thing, I was there to see them and get the GUNS N ROSES experience in full, and I got my motherfucking money's worth.

Best band ever.  Best show ever.

Good fucking night!

" Best show ever." Better than '93 shows? 

I have a list of reasons why 1993 was the best... ?. 

Glad you enjoyed it mate, I can't wait to see them live.

12 hours ago, metalms said:

Isn't this the best?  gonna show my age here but there was a time when none of this would be possible, as far as following the show in real time. The photos, periscope, You Tube, Twitter.  It's all there and we can kick back and enjoy it with the rest of the world.   What a great time to be a fan.  In the olden days I would have to wait about a month for the slim chance there might be a story and some pictures about this concert in Circus Magazine or Hit Parader.  Glad this geezer decided to become computer savvy. :lol: Too bad I have to work tomorrow or I might have cracked one open with ya~

I hear you! When AFD first came out I had to copy my friend's cassette tape :rofl-lol: I think us 'vintage' fans are sooo lucky, we get to do this all again, except with better technology!

• Like 1

Just now, default_ said:

So, theres a backstage video circulating in brazilian GNR social media and they were saying Steven was drumming. Any truth on that? The video was blurry and I couldnt see a shit. 

Come on dude, really? This thread would be going apeshit if that were true.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexC said:

Come on dude, really? This thread would be going apeshit if that were true.

Yeah! I know, just asking 'cause there were other gigs where Steven was seen but havent performed. 

This is the video anyways: https://www.facebook.com/GunsNRosesNewsOficial/?fref=ts I cant listen to it either so, cant really say shit. 

Edited by default_

1 minute ago, default_ said:

Yeah! I know, just asking 'cause there were other gigs where Steven was seen but havent performed. 

This is the video anyways: https://www.facebook.com/GunsNRosesNewsOficial/?fref=ts I cant listen to it either so, cant really say shit. 

Steven wasn't there, I don't know which Video you are talking about, if its the video where they are rehearsing Seeker then its Frank and if you see a video of Steven playing YCBM, then thats at his home and it was taken around 2 weeks ago. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Only periscoped about half of it but honestly my impressions are that Axl wasn't at his A game tonight, more like his B game. Screwing up Better and This I Love. And I think it's  time to remove YCBM from the set, Axl really doesn't sound too good on it now. Still a great show! Hope everyone attending enjoyed :) 

Is that enough to say that not even Axl diggs Chinese stuff!? ;)  Burry it once and for all (and everything else that comes along ie Fortus and Ferrer).

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

at least He blew the whistle on right time :P

at least He blew the whistle on right time :P

what show did he miss blowing it?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Steven wasn't there, I don't know which Video you are talking about, if its the video where they are rehearsing Seeker then its Frank and if you see a video of Steven playing YCBM, then thats at his home and it was taken around 2 weeks ago. 

Yeah! I just found out thats the video they were talking about, YCBM. 

Too bad then, got my hopes up for a minute. 

5 hours ago, scooby845 said:

First of all THIS IS MINDBLOWING!! Hopefully Adler shows up at one of the shows or better yet becomes a permanent drummer!! 

And secondly, has anyone noticed the UYI II certificates on the wall behind him? Wonder where he got that from? Slash....as a gift?

Steven plays on "Civil War", so he would be eligible for whatever gold and platinum records that the album received.

• Like 1