10/29/16 - Santiago, CL - Estadio Nacional

alfierose

3 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Slash jamming around on an old acoustic. Axl is within earshot. Fuck, ya never know!

The acoustic gigs from 2007 and 2010 were great. I hope they will repeat them sometime soon.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GnR_Stockholm said:

Where's Steven??

Probably still in America waiting to get his plane ticket sent to whatever show he's going to that he may possibly not be aware of yet... sorry friend, this band likes to walk a fine line about these things :P 

2 hours ago, @xlRose said:

cute

axlslashduff.png

I only recognize Axl and duff. Is that Melissa?! To the left right?!

1 minute ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Why? :lol:  oh oh, am I in the 10/27 Lima thread?

You might be :P 

No I just read what you wrote in every single thread that's all. It somehow always gets turned into something ridiculous by fans like "oh that must mean Izzy and Steven are there" or "oh boy we're about to hear new material" or even "oh boy they cut the seeker from the set list", then when it doesn't happen those same fans announce in the thread that it was the worst show ever this band is boring for not changing the set list blah blah etc. etc...

Off the record I hope something cool happens but, I'm happy for the fans attending because at the very least they're going to get an A plus effort from the band. It'll be a great show, and no one should be dissapointed even if the set list doesn't change. If it does, or a special guest shows, what a bonus that would be! But it's probably more realistically predictable, but that's an awesome thing still! 

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

You might be :P 

No I just read what you wrote in every single thread that's all. It somehow always gets turned into something ridiculous by fans like "oh that must mean Izzy and Steven are there" or "oh boy we're about to hear new material" or even "oh boy they cut the seeker from the set list", then when it doesn't happen those same fans announce in the thread that it was the worst show ever this band is boring for not changing the set list blah blah etc. etc...

Off the record I hope something cool happens but, I'm happy for the fans attending because at the very least they're going to get an A plus effort from the band. It'll be a great show, and no one should be dissapointed even if the set list doesn't change. If it does, or a special guest shows, what a bonus that would be! But it's probably more realistically predictable, but that's an awesome thing still! 

Oh yes, ok I see what you mean lol. But nah, for me, the set list can stay forever, l love it.  And good feelings about the show for me, means that Axl and Slash will have some extra "leaning" moments, Axl will put his arm on Duff, etc..just those little things that show they are a "band" again, that's what makes it special for me.

• Like 1

Every setlist that includes Coma, Estranged, Don't Cry, Civil War and other deep cuts is fine for me. 

But I really hope that they bring some more tunes from CD. I would like to hear Slashs version of Buckets Madagascar solo. And I would like to hear Melissas backing vocals on songs like Street of Dreams.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Probably still in America waiting to get his plane ticket sent to whatever show he's going to that he may possibly not be aware of yet... sorry friend, this band likes to walk a fine line about these things :P 

I only recognize Axl and duff. Is that Melissa?! To the left right?!

Slash. That green thing it's not hair, it's a reflection.