10/29/16 - Santiago, CL - Estadio Nacional

alfierose

They fuckin dropped Out ta get me and My michelle from the setlist... I know they're back 2gether bla bla bla men i was looking forward to those ones.. The best part of the setlist and it's gone. Luckily i get to hear the seeker , this i love, better ....... I love you Axl but go fuck your self while you sing Hells Bells 

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

And that is considered a bad thing? That is why, on the Illusion tour, they could throw in Coma, Locomotive or Breakdown occasionally. It was far more interesting than today.

They still do that. They still throw in TWAT, Outta Get Me, My Michelle, Sorry, Catcher In The Rye and stuff like that occasionally.

19 minutes ago, agustingloger said:

They fuckin dropped Out ta get me and My michelle from the setlist... I know they're back 2gether bla bla bla men i was looking forward to those ones.. The best part of the setlist and it's gone. Luckily i get to hear the seeker , this i love, better ....... I love you Axl but go fuck your self while you sing Hells Bells 

Axl/DC put on a tremendous show. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, fanfzero said:

Well, I'm not saying Axl is doing it bad, but we all know he can do it better, but he just doesn't give a f*ck

This Is absurd In my opinion. His actions (giving Interviews, touring, being on time, reuniting the band ect) show that he absolutely gives a f*ck.

• Like 2

Show was great, Axl was happy, dancing at the intros, etc. the You Could Be Mine break was awesome, I thought they were stretching the song or something, awesome, I didn't like that they didn't throw anything extra, not even OTGM, the energy was there, the crowd was crazy, really crazy, they were jumping and doing shit at Chinese Democracy, show was awesome, Axl's voice was awesome but not at Don't Cry, November Rain and Paradise City. Awesome show overall.

Ill take the 2016 setlist over the 1992 setlist anyday of the week and twice on sunday!! I think this setlist flows pretty good and has no boring parts like in 1992 when they spend over 20 minutes with solos from everyone even the harmonica guy! The shows are great!! WTF is wrong with you people! Slash is a monster playing a guitar, Axl is doing pretty good, he wont sing like in the 90s again so drop the whining! 

Edited by Walapino
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Walapino said:

Ill take the 2016 setlist over the 1992 setlist anyday of the week and twice on sunday!! I think this setlist flows pretty good and has no boring parts like in 1992 when they spend over 20 minutes with solos from everyone even the harmonica guy! The shows are great!! WTF is wrong with you people! Slash is a monster playing a guitar, Axl is doing pretty good, he wont sing like in the 90s again so drop the whining! 

Yeah, that was a nightmare! And the fact that Axl spent about 1/3 of the show on stage :wacko:

My general impression of these shows are that they're underwhelming. Axl doesn't look like he's giving it his all, for example on Paradise I honestly was reminded of Bridge School on some lines. Band is giving it 100% though, Slash is the man! But Axl just doesn't look into it. That was a good version of Better though, I'll admit. But really, no OTGM/My michelle? That's a great moment for the concert, that was my favorite when I went. And the set list is pretty cookie cutter in general. Just my opinions 

• Like 1