11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

More confirmation: 

IMG_4721.JPG

IMG_4722.JPG

8 minutes ago, SeBaZ said:

14925237_1352731651405042_4720128607177010336_n[1].jpg14906924_1352746618070212_3363402834461173327_n[1].jpg

It's happening. I can't imagine how happy Steven is when he receive the calls to play with GnR, i can't imagine how he reacted when he was asked to play with Axl, Slash and Duff for the first time this year. I don't know if they called him last year or it was already 2016, but i wanted to see his face at the moment.

Edited by Rickodez

35 minutes ago, Cachumba said:

Maybe there will be a Blu Ray of this show (Argentina fans are insane)...

We can dream! :P

Unless you have Axl's vocal coaches number and can get him to Argentina in time then I'd say this wouldn't be the best show to showcase the band. However, that crowd is worthy of any blu Ray 

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Unless you have Axl's vocal coaches number and can get him to Argentina in time then I'd say this wouldn't be the best show to showcase the band. However, that crowd is worthy of any blu Ray 

If you're referring to Rosario: 1) He was sick. 2) He didn't push too hard to save his voice for Buenos Aires concerts.

He will kick ass tomorrow. Big time.

This better be a 3 hour long show full of Trio love in order to compensate for the shorter sets this leg and to acknowledge the most special concert in every GNR fan's heart. I'm expecting to wake up to Dead Horse, Slither, You're Crazy (both versions), Perfect Crime, Locomotive, Dust N' Bones with Izzy and a super raspy Sweet Child. :P Have a great time, guys and gals (both attending and watching online)!

• Like 3