11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

Just now, Billsfan said:

Yeah I promise I'll wait til the show ends until I decide to jump off the ledge over Adler playing just one song :lol: 

Plenty of show left! 

I can't imagine him playing just one.  Unless something else is going on.  If just one tonight perhaps two tomorrow?  or more?

1 minute ago, GNR 1991 said:

He'll definitely play on the whole tour.

Well I don't know if it'll be the rest of the tour or just a string of shows then he flies home. It's too hard to tell with these guys and we don't know enough details about Stevens deal with gnr at the moment..

Sigh... What the actual shit? I stayed up all night for this? I mean, I guess we shouldn't have expected anything and should have been satisfied with not even a single acknowledgement of the significance of this show, but man. Total bummer.

Thanks to the lameass treatment of Steven's unduying love for Guns, I'm going to bed. *slams phone*

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StoneTempleRoses said:

I don't think he's gonna do another, is Axl gonna announce the same special guest twice? The only reason I even see it as a possability is because Axl didn't even say thanks for coming or something after it was over. He just said his name again, pretty poor send off if it is to be his last of the night.

Think they did this with izzy in London 2012

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

I can't imagine him playing just one.  Unless something else is going on.  If just one tonight perhaps two tomorrow?  or more?

Yeah I'm gonna wait for the encore. He absolutely qualifies for a nightrain or paradise city and it'd be great to hear him on at least one of those.. if not yeah idk I guess he just gets his song or two tomorrow. 

It just would be too surprising to me for him to only get one song when every show he's appeared at he's gotten two thus far. If it's his only song I guess we'll have an interesting debate in the forum to discuss..

2 minutes ago, Deniz said:

Just woke up. Any suprises? What song did popcorn play?

Adler played out ta get me and that's been it so far..

• Like 1

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
This I Love
Civil War
Coma
Band Intros
Slash's Solo - Godfather Theme
Sweet Child O' Mine
Used To Love Her
Out Ta Get Me - STEVEN ADLER
Wish You Were Here
Layla/November Rain

Knockin On Heavens Door

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Hey man, he's fucking there playing in GNR. Its cool!

This is like Stones fans in 2013 when he'd just do Midnight Rambler

Even with Mick Taylor, at least they extended Midnight Rambler to 10 minutes and let him solo the shit out of it.  

I have to say that Adler does add a lot more energy to the songs than Frank but I understand the hesitation of the band to rely on him any more than they are.