11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

1 minute ago, cheesecake said:

Poor Adler. I wanna give him a hug. 

He's happy even when being treated like this. Just so he can play for us fans.

Justice for Steven!!

You hit the nail on the head! It's kinda sad i mean they make millions every night and Steven is in a well enough shape to play songs and he has the full passion and love to do it, and well of course Frank is a full time member of the band now but really? I think they are kinda taking advantage of his willingness

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

:lol::rofl-lol: I'm out of likes 

:P me too

2 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
This I Love
Civil War
Coma
Band Intros
Slash's Solo - Godfather Theme
Sweet Child O' Mine
Used To Love Her
Out Ta Get Me - STEVEN ADLER
Wish You Were Here
Layla
November Rain

ty gibbo!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StoneTempleRoses said:

Yeah I agree Frank should leave, anyone saying that they would hire someone other than Steven if Frank decided to leave is delusional. It would be either him or Matt and either would be fine.

Why should Frank leave when it's obvious Axl wants him there?..he's been with the band what...10 years now...and all the Frank bashers are still coming with this bullshit?

Deal with it cause you bashers obviously have no choice!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GNRfanJen said:

Imagine if this crowd chanted WE WANT ADLER and hijacked the show :headbang: that's something wrestling fans would do at their shows lol 

THEY SHOULD HAVE!!  Just so that the management realizes how much Steven is loved by fans. Hope they do that next show. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jboogie said:

Why should Frank leave when it's obvious Axl wants him there?..he's been with the band what...10 years now...and all the Frank bashers are still coming with this bullshit?

Says the guy with 77 posts, I'm in no way a basher of new gnr or Frank when it was his time which is now over. The fact that Slash Duff and Steven are there but he's only playing one song is retarded to everyone.

Edited by StoneTempleRoses
Sorry 77 posts not to many less than me but trust me I've been around for these forums for years and years
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jboogie said:

I'm fine with Frank, I mean I have mixed feelings but I don't have the hate or distaste that some do around here for whatever reason. An increased role for Steven in this band would be cool to see but.. it is what it is. That said it's common knowledge Frank isn't going anywhere anytime soon. 

• Like 1

Just now, Billsfan said:

I'm fine with Frank, I mean I have mixed feelings but I don't have the hate or distaste that some do around here for whatever reason. An increased role for Steven in this band would be cool to see but.. it is what it is. That said it's common knowledge Frank isn't going anywhere anytime soon. 

How is that common knowledge? for all we know Steven is set to take over after the Not in This Lifetime tour is over

2 minutes ago, StoneTempleRoses said:

How is that common knowledge? for all we know Steven is set to take over after the Not in This Lifetime tour is over

Well to be fair what you are saying here is an even bigger stretch and not common knowledge in the least lol