11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

1 minute ago, Jboogie said:

Yeah I'm that guy with 26 posts and been fan since 1987....you think cause you post on a  board that you can pick the time when it is over for Frank?  yeah ok...I'm sure the band is listening to you. 

Come on, we all know that you're Frank's mom, aka Jennifer Boogie, and you've come here to stick up for him

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GNRfanJen said:

Feel sad for Adler. The guy is so happy to be surrounded by these fans, smiles in EVERY SINGLE PIC, so passionate about the music and his drums, yet he seems to get the worst end. I get if they still feel they can't rely on him, or they're still unsure or whatever, but 1 song? I hope I'm not coming across as greedy, but man, something just doesn't seem right about that 

They should give him the entire Appetite set and let Frank play the rest.

• Like 2

IDK how there is any pro Frank people on this board it just doesn't make sense. There's no reason to defend him, he doesn't need defending we all know apparently Axl wants him there but none not a single GN'R fan wants him there more than Steven or Matt. I would take Brain back over Frank but some people probably have no idea who Brain even is.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They soundchecked Down On The Farm earlier.. I'm hoping it's in the encore 

Well, they also soundchecked Perfect Crime before and it's still not played bah! This band......

Just now, Billsfan said:

I'm still waiting for perfect crime!:lol:

You beat me to this lol

1 minute ago, StoneTempleRoses said:

You've been a fan since '87 and you prefer Frank over Steven???

In nowhere in my post did I say that...Steven hasn't been a band member in years and if it wasn't Frank it would be another drummer in this spot... because obviously Steven is not a full time member anymore...my point is the Frank bashing is tired and old..bottom line! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jboogie said:

In nowhere in my post did I say that...Steven hasn't been a band member in years and if it wasn't Frank it would be another drummer in this spot... because obviously Steven is not a full time member anymore...my point is the Frank bashing is tired and old..bottom line! 

I think the exact opposite if Frank would pack his shit and leave tomorrow who would play the drums? It would be Steven obviously there not gonna hire some nobody if Frank left.

3 minutes ago, StoneTempleRoses said:

IDK how there is any pro Frank people on this board it just doesn't make sense. There's no reason to defend him, he doesn't need defending we all know apparently Axl wants him there but none not a single GN'R fan wants him there more than Steven or Matt. I would take Brain back over Frank but some people probably have no idea who Brain even is.

He's not a bad drummer, I was quite impressed watching some clips of him with another band. Also I have to be honest and say he sounded much better when I saw the two Vegas shows in real life. He just doesn't sound quite right for the band generally though

4 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

They should give him the entire Appetite set and let Frank play the rest.

I've been saying this since Coachella was announced. Adler should do his material and Frank can handle the rest. He gets the most scrutiny for the appetite related material Anyways so we all win 

• Like 2

Just now, GibsonLP said:

He's not a bad drummer, I was quite impressed watching some clips of him with another band. Also I have to be honest and say he sounded much better when I saw the two Vegas shows in real life. He just doesn't sound quite right for the band generally though

I agree 100% I'm not saying he's bad at all really even in this band I thought they were all awesome shows that I saw with Frank 2 with new gnr and one on this tour but with Steven being a part of the whole thing it makes how good of a drummer he is irrelevant in my eyes. Steven is the GN'R drummer for the "reunion" tour. Izzy doesn't want to so be it but obviously Steven does.

Am I wrong in wishing that...idk, they reference history a bit? With it being River Plate and all, we know the significance of that stadium and the city. It would've been nice to maybe get some kind of shoutout about it. Or am I just nitpicking? lol. I'm also a wrestling fan and we're almost known for how much we complain so it's already in my blood :lol: