11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

2 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

I guess they only let Steven do OTGM and My Michelle and if Axl doesn't feel like singing one of them then that's that. Bit lame though

Yeah and sadly it explains the videos adlers been posting. They appear to be his plea.. he posted paradise city and you could be mine right?! It just appears that's Adler going "Hey im happy to be there but I can do more" and it's been falling on deaf ears unfortunately.. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, StoneTempleRoses said:

I agree 100% I'm not saying he's bad at all really even in this band I thought they were all awesome shows that I saw with Frank 2 with new gnr and one on this tour but with Steven being a part of the whole thing it makes how good of a drummer he is irrelevant in my eyes. Steven is the GN'R drummer for the "reunion" tour. Izzy doesn't want to so be it but obviously Steven does.

But it's still up to the band bottom line..obviously.

15 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Hey, I can hope ;) its better than the million posts bickering about drums

For a second I forgot this was a show thread honestly lol

Looks like a decent setlist and from what limited amount of scoping there was it sounded pretty solid.  If I was an audience member there tonight I would be leaving happy 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

Lol they using one song Adler to promote this tour heavily on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

They don't need Adler to sell tickets. It Is great to see him back performing with the band once again but the fact remains that the band will continue to move tickets with or without  Steven Adler.

14 minutes ago, Jboogie said:

But it's still up to the band bottom line..obviously.

The band is wrong plain and simple. They picked the wrong drummer for the tour. According to the fans who pay them and have made them who they are and allowed them million dollar lives. The fans want Steven. GNR is doing us wrong by giving him one song not just us but Adler as well. If they cared about their fans they would have him play more.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, StoneTempleRoses said:

IDK how there is any pro Frank people on this board it just doesn't make sense. There's no reason to defend him, he doesn't need defending we all know apparently Axl wants him there but none not a single GN'R fan wants him there more than Steven or Matt. I would take Brain back over Frank but some people probably have no idea who Brain even is.

And you believe that somehow make your opinion more valid or worth more than others?

For the record, I know who Bryan is.

3 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

According to the fans who pay them?  Have you seen how well they are doing in terms of selling tickets this tour? According to the fans who pay them, this tour with Frank on drums is perfectly fine.  I love Adler too man, but we can't mistake our own wants for some moral obligation GNR has to do "for the fans"

THIS!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StoneTempleRoses said:

The band is wrong plain and simple. They picked the wrong drummer for the tour. According to the fans who pay them and have made them who they are and allowed them million dollar lives. The fans want Steven. GNR is doing us wrong by giving him one song not just us but Adler as well. If they cared about their fans they would have him play more.

Well I'm not going to completely disagree with you at all. Personally, I felt at one point that it was just a straight crime to not have Izzy there. Unfortunately all you need is Axl and Slash. I mean, they have the same lineup as they had in 2014 except Duff is in for Tommy and slash is in for bumble and ashba and voila! They're selling out stadiums.. sucks but it's true. 

I hope adlers role increases and they work things out with Izzy but unfortunately as fans we don't have much control over that..

Just now, ironmt said:

The fans have spoken by showing up to see the band. With an average attendance of  over 40,000 per night  the fans are quite content with Frank.  The fans on the board Is a different story.

Just now, ironmt said:

The fans have spoken by showing up to see the band. With an average attendance of  over 40,000 per night  the fans are quite content with Frank.  The fans on the board Is a different story.

THIS

7 minutes ago, StoneTempleRoses said:

if axl, slash and duff cared about pleasing people who love GNR then we would have GNR right now and not this threeunion crap with 4 alien people

• Like 1

If there was a formal announcement that Steven was joining the band full time, do y'all think he would increase ticket sales? I really don't think it would be so far out of the box to think that he would. No he isn't Axl or Slash, but he is the original drummer for one of the greatest rock n roll bands of all time 

I see nothing wrong with this concert other than the fact that there's no reason for us commoners to stay awake scavenging for scopes anymore. Same setlist every night, and if there is a surprise it will end up on Blabbermouth. Thrill factor is gone, just rake out the rest of the money and get the thing over with. Maybe hit the studio when it's all said and done? Who knows. To those going to the shows, have a blast because it's seriously a once in a lifetime event. But evident-ally once you've seen one show, you've seen them all.

• Like 2