11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

15 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Eight Appetite songs were played.

The guy who drummed on Appetite is in town, sober, smiling and seemingly on good terms with everybody.

The guy who drummed on Appetite plays on one of those songs while a guy who has absolutely no connection with Appetite played on the remaining seven!

There is an obvious lack of logic which deserves querying, regardless of whether you consider it ''whining'' or ''bitching'' etc.

Maybe they caught him drinking.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Eight Appetite songs were played.

The guy who drummed on Appetite is in town, sober, smiling and seemingly on good terms with everybody.

The guy who drummed on Appetite plays on one of those songs while a guy who has absolutely no connection with Appetite played on the remaining seven!

There is an obvious lack of logic which deserves querying, regardless of whether you consider it ''whining'' or ''bitching'' etc.

Yeah, but by your logic the stones should have disbanded when Brian jones was fired. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Dude said:

Yeah, but by your logic the stones should have disbanded when Brian jones was fired. 

But also keep in mind Brian Jones die soon after he was fired. We are  really lucky to have our 5 guys alive

Edited by Padme
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, valengf said:

hey, doors open 4. airbag starts at six, guns at 9. think. what time should i go to river? im going alone there, from montevideo! ??

If you are in the Pit, then I guess you should be early if you want to be in the front, if you have seats, then I guess you should go there by 7 if you are not interested seeing bolsa de aire

Adler is not the drummer for Guns N'Roses.

You shouldn't expect him to be treated as if he is the drummer for Guns N'Roses.

Guest appearances aren't for 1/3 of the setlist. 

They easily could have left him out all together because nobody outside of those talking about him on this forum really care if Adler's there at all. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Dude said:

True. That's my point. Diesel probably thinks guns should've called it quits when ole beach departed.

Ole Bleach never made an album with GN'R. Brian Jones was a leading force also in the early days of  The Rolling Stones

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

You need to get your ears checked.

Yeah no one wants Adler thats why so many fans were waiting for him outside the hotel and chanting his name. 

Actually they were chanting eve, the African American female hip hop artist if I'm not mistaken.

18 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

You said nobody cares if he's there. I pointed out the crowd which proves you wrong. So now you're jumping the shark lol.

I'll re-phrase. Nobody bought a ticket on the odd chance he would be there and nobody would have gone home unhappy if he wasn't.