11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

13 minutes ago, Asia said:

My thughts exactly. It's ridiculous, those who stand in front of it can see nothing :wacko: No wonder they wanted to take it down...

it's not that tall, you can see perfectly, but at the sides there was a like wooden wall with no security, and you can see the results there in the video :lol:

2 hours ago, ksks12 said:

Please get your facts checked. It's not so hard in this internet and stuff  area .

Here are the facts. Without double checking, the following  songs have been added or have been In rotation since the beginning of the tour, not Including covers.(Sure I will miss a few)

1. Catcher In The Rye

2. Sorry

3. There Was A Time

4. Out Ta Get Me

5. My Michelle

6. Used To Love Her

7. Coma

What part of the UYI Tour had more setlist changes?

1 hour ago, argen17793 said:

well this is my contribution!

the show was sold out !!, in television announced that people should arrive 30 min before ...

the show started 45 minutes late ( dont know what happen there..Axl lost his contact lens..? ) so people got tired of waiting and took advantage of the situation, they throw down a fence and began to invade the field. Fortunately the security was able to contain the situation quickly. but It could have been a disaster..! ( here's a picture of the separation so you can understand what im talking about) .

it was the first time i got to see Steven Adler playing!!! it was a wonderful thing. and i got a chance to compare Frank and Steven, i think Steven is much more passionate and more suitable for guns, i dont know much about the technical skills, but when frank come back it was like something was missing.... although frank is really good too, so im just happy i got to see the closest version i could to the original band. the crowd was insane , I dont agree that Coma is a low point of the show, at least in the seats i got, people really enjoy it.

slash was jumping around, in one moment i saw him jumping in november rain I couldn 't believe what i saw. i was afraid he was back on drugs again or something hahhaha later slash and richard played an introduction of a song that it was similar to Led Zeppelin 's Baby Im gonna leave you , correct me if I'm wrong.. dont knw the name of that song. I wish I had a video of that.

going back tonight

sorry for the english !! Saludo a todos los amigos argentinos !:headbang:

20161104_202218_Richtone(HDR).jpg

So what's your take on Axl's vocals...?

9 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Here are the facts. Without double checking, the following  songs have been added or have been In rotation since the beginning of the tour, not Including covers.(Sure I will miss a few)

1. Catcher In The Rye

2. Sorry

3. There Was A Time

4. Out Ta Get Me

5. My Michelle

6. Used To Love Her

7. Coma

What part of the UYI Tour had more setlist changes?

According to the GnR Wiki Illusions tour page, GnR played 48 different songs during the tour.  And they had five different "typical" set lists. 

And they played 27 songs from their new albums the Illusions. 

So for this current tour to mimic the Illusions, they only need to start rotating 20 brand new songs into the next month of shows. 

You never know. It could happen. The next show might debut Atlas, The General, Soulmonster, Thyme, Checkmate and a song we've not heard the title of yet. Then next week they might debut 5 completely different new ones!!!!

Exciting times ahead!!!!!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Apollo said:

According to the GnR Wiki Illusions tour page, GnR played 48 different songs during the tour.  And they had five different "typical" set lists. 

And they played 27 songs from their new albums the Illusions. 

So for this current tour to mimic the Illusions, they only need to start rotating 20 brand new songs into the next month of shows. 

You never know. It could happen. The next show might debut Atlas, The General, Soulmonster, Thyme, Checkmate and a song we've not heard the title of yet. Then next week they might debut 5 completely different new ones!!!!

Exciting times ahead!!!!!

UYI was 194 shows and played 48 different songs

NITL was been 36 shows so far (soon to be 37) and they've played 33 different songs.

They've played 158 few shows and only 15 less in variety of songs so far. Not too bad.

(unless I am misunderstanding the numbers that have been thrown around in this thread?)

7 hours ago, Padme said:

But they went home happier because they got the chance to see Adler. Sure they didn't buy a ticket knowing that Adler was gonna be there . But it is always good to get something extra that you like

And I have no issue with him being there as a bonus or as a special guest. It's when he gets his guest spot (which he's lucky to get in the first place) and people piss and moan that he should play more songs or be the full time drummer and it's super unfair and cruel that he's not. 

3 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

And I have no issue with him being there as a bonus or as a special guest. It's when he gets his guest spot (which he's lucky to get in the first place) and people piss and moan that he should play more songs or be the full time drummer and it's super unfair and cruel that he's not. 

its like you have a laptop and no wifi.

There is wifi, but its very shitty. 

You find a good open wifi signal but that only works for 3 minutes and then for the rest of the day you have the slow shitty wifi connection

Its pretty frustrating, isn't it? 

• Like 1

Just now, Slash787 said:

its like you have a laptop and no wifi.

There is wifi, but its very shitty. 

You find a good open wifi signal but that only works for 3 minutes and then for the rest of the day you have the slow shitty wifi connection

Its pretty frustrating, isn't it? 

It's more like having an unreliable laptop. Then getting a reliable laptop, but still using the old one now and then for sentimental reasons. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cachumba said:

So, in conclussion:

BEST THINGS:

-WTTJ was the best of the night for sure. Argentina people is awesome and jump like crazy. Probably because is the first well-know song of the song (after ISE, MB and CD).

From what I'm hearing, that Jungle performance was horrendously bad.

21 hours ago, WhazUp said:

I love GNR.  I saw two shows this year.  I was very pleased.

you and just about 18 millions of people are very, very pleased with this tour

the fact that it was great for you -- and for millions of other people -- dont make it good

and dont make it GNR

• Like 1

Just now, ludurigan said:

you and just about 18 millions of people are very, very pleased with this tour

the fact that it was great for you -- and for millions of other people -- dont make it good

and dont make it GNR

But at the same time just because you say it ain't GNR, doesn't make it not GNR.

And you have every right to not like this tour however that doesn't mean it isn't good ;)

• Like 1