11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

9 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

My god! People are not complaining about some silly things. I think I've read every single page of this thread and don't recall people complaining about the setlist (not even about The Seeker) or even about Axl's voice like in the previous show.

There was basically one complaint and it's totally fine if you have a different opinion but you have to be a complete fucking idiot to not understand how some (many) people feel about it. If the band didn't bring Steven, then fine, it was gonna be another show without him, too bad but let's focus on what we have. But they did bring him, the crowd was over the motherfucking moon because he was here (there was even a Steven chant way before he came out, people were really excited about his presence) and then they didn't let him play at least a second song, a song that WE ALL KNEW THEY HAD FN' SOUNDCHECKED! Is it that hard to understand people being upset? Seriously?

This post is not against the band at all, but some posters. These threads get long and tiring because you fail to respect other people's feelings and opinions every single time. I understand there's only so many times people can say "oh no, The Seeker again" but this was different.

Personally, I posted in my "review" that I was disappointed at what they did to Steven and at the same time said it was the best show of my life and that I couldn't be happier. On the same line, people who are watching the shows on periscope obviously love the band and are really happy to see 3 of the guys together, they wouldn't be wasting their time every few days (and some not sleeping or going to bed extremely late) otherwise, so we don't need to be reminded all the time that we should be happy that Slash and Axl are back together, because WE OBVIOUSLY ARE!!

There are always gonna be some complaints because nothing is perfect. GNR ain't perfect, neither are their actions or performances. So, as this is a forum, people will continue to mention what are the things they don't like or they disagree with. Now everytime you feel entitled to criticize other people because they have an opinion you don't like or because they just don't find everything to be perfect, that's when the threads are gonna get really long and hardly bearable.

LIVE AND LET DIE

THIS!

• Like 1

Let's see. We have complainers. Then we have complainers complaining about the complainers. Then the complainers complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers. I feel like this is the start to "The Song That Never Ends".

Not complaining by the way! Just finding it amusing. Keep on, keeping on.

8 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

So what's your take on Axl's vocals...?

i´m not an expert, and Im not a singer so honestly I couldn´t tell !!!  I think his voice was so much better than Rosario, but not like Axl/ dc.  but so much better than the last time in Argentina (Ferro, 2014).  but like I said ,  I  still enjoy his voice!! he is an incredible performer

9 hours ago, ironmt said:

Here are the facts. Without double checking, the following  songs have been added or have been In rotation since the beginning of the tour, not Including covers.(Sure I will miss a few)

1. Catcher In The Rye

2. Sorry

3. There Was A Time

4. Out Ta Get Me

5. My Michelle

6. Used To Love Her

7. Coma

What part of the UYI Tour had more setlist changes?

Please stop embarrassing yourself. :facepalm:

Here's your exact quote : 'There has been more songs added and discontinued on this tour than on the Use Your Illusion Tour'.

Proven to be factually untrue. 

Again, 48 UYI songs vs. 33 NITL songs.

Then you twist your own words.  Here's the second version of your exact quote : 'As I stated before, there have been more setlist changes on the NITL Tour than on the UYI Tour. '

Again, proven to be factually untrue.

There were typical setlists with a fixed core of songs for different parts of the UYI tour, but here's a list of 'audibles' that were rotated in and out and were never part of the core set for any length of time :

(not even counting covers like 'Mama Kin', 'Dead Flowers' or 'Nice Boys' and songs that were part of the core set for only a short while like 'The Garden' or 'Perfect Crime' or even 'Rocket Queen'.

1. 14 Years

2. Move To The City

3. Pretty Tied Up

4. So Fine

5. My Michelle

6. Yesterdays

7. Right Next Door To Hell

8. Locomotive

9. Out Ta Get Me

10. Coma

11. Bad Apples

12. Breakdown

13. Back Off Bitch

14. Reckless Life

15. Garden Of Eden

I think this settles this 'debate'.  It's called facts.  You don't even have to know any of this by heart.  You could have googled it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lucasnesposito said:

During Nightrain Axl point to the sky to Slash when passing an plane near the Stadium :lol:

Yeah, during the intro "flying like an aeroplane". I'm seaching for a video with good quality, but... still nothing appears :( . I WANT THAT PICTURE!!!!

Edited by SeBaZ

17 hours ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

Please stop embarrassing yourself. :facepalm:

Here's your exact quote : 'There has been more songs added and discontinued on this tour than on the Use Your Illusion Tour'.

Proven to be factually untrue. 

Again, 48 UYI songs vs. 33 NITL songs.

Then you twist your own words.  Here's the second version of your exact quote : 'As I stated before, there have been more setlist changes on the NITL Tour than on the UYI Tour. '

Again, proven to be factually untrue.

There were typical setlists with a fixed core of songs for different parts of the UYI tour, but here's a list of 'audibles' that were rotated in and out and were never part of the core set for any length of time :

(not even counting covers like 'Mama Kin', 'Dead Flowers' or 'Nice Boys' and songs that were part of the core set for only a short while like 'The Garden' or 'Perfect Crime' or even 'Rocket Queen'.

1. 14 Years

2. Move To The City

3. Pretty Tied Up

4. So Fine

5. My Michelle

6. Yesterdays

7. Right Next Door To Hell

8. Locomotive

9. Out Ta Get Me

10. Coma

11. Bad Apples

12. Breakdown

13. Back Off Bitch

14. Reckless Life

15. Garden Of Eden

I think this settles this 'debate'.  It's called facts.  You don't even have to know any of this by heart.  You could have googled it.

No problem, I was wrong. I was actually around and attended the UYI tour and should have known better.