11/08/16 - Porto Alegre, BR - Estadio Beira-Rio

alfierose

9 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Please somebody check that out but im 97% sure they played some kind of " semi slither intro" jam before slashs GF solo.   

I little trolling??  Thats how they roll.  And i f..kn love it. 

This band is doing really good. A dont see them going anywhere . theyre feeling reeally confy with each other, enjoyin the love from all the world, enjoying the pile of money ( it will  be a record really hard to break),  theyre getting several $$$record ofers$$ from a lot of récord companys, they all are sober, healthy and chill, reconecting, ruling the rnr world, 

So, mr myles, uncle angus.  Dont hold your breth

;)

PEACE

SEPTEM

that cool bass line is not slither...sounds familiar though...could be smth new they jam

10 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Please somebody check that out but im 97% sure they played some kind of " semi slither intro" jam before slashs GF solo.   

I little trolling??  Thats how they roll.  And i f..kn love it. 

This band is doing really good. A dont see them going anywhere . theyre feeling reeally confy with each other, enjoyin the love from all the world, enjoying the pile of money ( it will  be a record really hard to break),  theyre getting several $$$record ofers$$ from a lot of récord companys, they all are sober, healthy and chill, reconecting, ruling the rnr world, 

So, mr myles, uncle angus.  Dont hold your breth

;)

PEACE

SEPTEM

Is there video of this? 

I'd love to hear it!

Incredible Jungle! So powerful!! Also Axl looks so much better without all the jackets, he should pull this look more often.

10 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Should I ask Sporting, Benfica or Porto or is it another one? :P

Porto, of course :heart:

• Like 2

I was really excited to watch all the videos from this SA tour bc of the crowds but after the first few shows I didn't feel Axl was meeting their intensity...but that video of Jungle was everything I was looking for. Axl brought the intensity, the crowd is going nuts, the audio is perfect, and the look on Slash's face was pure enjoyment. He looked 20 years old again...just amazing. Hoping we get more of that

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I was really excited to watch all the videos from this SA tour bc of the crowds but after the first few shows I didn't feel Axl was meeting their intensity...but that video of Jungle was everything I was looking for. Axl brought the intensity, the crowd is going nuts, the audio is perfect, and the look on Slash's face was pure enjoyment. He looked 20 years old again...just amazing. Hoping we get more of that

from the little i could see on the few periscopes it was the best SA concert on this tour yet. Axl running during WTTJ and sounding so great was the highlight of what i did see rock3

7 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Wow that's one of the best WTTJ's I've heard all year! Was the rest of the show good too?

Please, please, please sound like this in New Zealand Axl :headbang:

that was the highlight for me from what little i saw due to the lack of periscopes rock3

37 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Not yet, Axl says give him 18 more months to get in shape. He's concerned his hair isn't growing as long as it once was, and said if anyone has an extra "Charlie Don't Surf" shirt in a large he will take it...preferably red. 

Just wondering when they are going to make a comeback. The white underpants are probably locked in 'the vault', alongside Chinese Democracy 2 and Paul Tobias.

Dunno if I can do a proper review but I'll do this and apologize for the poor english in advance.

- The show started very early and ended before midnight if I recall correctly, not quite similar about the last time I saw GNR in Porto Alegre, (Axl 3 hour late and fucking everyone who works right in the ass).

- Slash stole the show IMO, his guitar was loud and clear and that UYI tone was there, in oposite of what I saw on Youtube/Periscope.

- Wish I could say the same about Axl's microphone volume, wasn't clear and very low on some songs, BUT his voice was in good form, far better than the ARG shows, seemed like he was saving on some songs, but in WTTJ, Better, Coma, sounded awesome. :heart:

- Frank was on point (note: I'm the first to criticize cuz judging by the videos he's awful, but last night he was ok, didn't even notice any mistakes or him speeding the songs in a shit way)

- COMA, hearing this song live it's a thing I can't describe, the band nailed it and Slash's solo gave me chills.

Negative side:

- KOHD, please, play the original UYI version or drop the song, those 10 minutes were used to grab a beer, enjoy a cigarette n' pay attention to the crowd.

- The show was considerably shorter than I expected.

- The beer was freaking expensive inside the stadium.

- Axl would not talk with the audience, "how u doing?" were the only words from him except the band introductions.

- The acoustic of the venue was not good, which could explain the voice volume being low. (I'd wish the overall volume was louder too)

- Patience and Don't Cry cannot be alternatives.

- Wanted to see Adler and the possibility of seeing him got me so pumped but that's ok, I'll survive.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jafeijo said:

Dunno if I can do a proper review but I'll do this and apologize for the poor english in advance.

- The show started very early and ended before midnight if I recall correctly, not quite similar about the last time I saw GNR in Porto Alegre, (Axl 3 hour late and fucking everyone who works right in the ass).

- Slash stole the show IMO, his guitar was loud and clear and that UYI tone was there, in oposite of what I saw on Youtube/Periscope.

- Wish I could say the same about Axl's microphone volume, wasn't clear and very low on some songs, BUT his voice was in good form, far better than the ARG shows, seemed like he was saving on some songs, but in WTTJ, Better, Coma, sounded awesome. :heart:

- Frank was on point (note: I'm the first to criticize cuz judging by the videos he's awful, but last night he was ok, didn't even notice any mistakes or him speeding the songs in a shit way)

- COMA, hearing this song live it's a thing I can't describe, the band nailed it and Slash's solo gave me chills.

Negative side:

- KOHD, please, play the original UYI version or drop the song, those 10 minutes were used to grab a beer, enjoy a cigarette n' pay attention to the crowd.

- The show was considerably shorter than I expected.

- The beer was freaking expensive inside the stadium.

- Axl would not talk with the audience, "how u doing?" were the only words from him except the band introductions.

- The acoustic of the venue was not good, which could explain the voice volume being low. (I'd wish the overall volume was louder too)

- Patience and Don't Cry cannot be alternatives.

- Wanted to see Adler and the possibility of seeing him got me so pumped but that's ok, I'll survive.

I heard Axl almost stopped Paradise City at the start bc of something going on in the crowd. Apparently he was yelling "HEY HEY...ok thanks" any idea what that was about 

29 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Just wondering when they are going to make a comeback. The white underpants are probably locked in 'the vault', alongside Chinese Democracy 2 and Paul Tobias.

Na I heard they are in an unknown Hard Rock Cafe basement. 

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I heard Axl almost stopped Paradise City at the start bc of something going on in the crowd. Apparently he was yelling "HEY HEY...ok thanks" any idea what that was about 

Na I heard they are in an unknown Hard Rock Cafe basement. 

Yep I thought he was going to stop too but had no idea what was going on, I was very far from the stage

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

As far as I remember (I was very close to the stage), Axl wanted a flag or something someone was holding on the front row, so his assistant (what's his name?) handed it to him.