11/08/16 - Porto Alegre, BR - Estadio Beira-Rio

alfierose

21 minutes ago, andy_rose said:

No kids tonight, and I can follow the gig with some alcohol in my glass. Hope to see Steven again!

I doubt he will be there he played at a gig at the Roxy in LA just after Argentina.. I posted a link in the jungle section.. I couldn't see him fly to LA and back..

7 minutes ago, Kmartin9928 said:

gigoubt he will be there he played at a gig at the Roxy in LA just after Argentina.. I posted a link in the jungle section.. I couldn't see him fly to LA and back..

The Roxy where Steven played the gig with the GnR coverband is in Buenos Aires, its not the Roxy in LA!

32 minutes ago, Kmartin9928 said:

I doubt he will be there he played at a gig at the Roxy in LA just after Argentina.. I posted a link in the jungle section.. I couldn't see him fly to LA and back..

That place, and band was from Argentina. He is still with the guys.

1 hour ago, Kmartin9928 said:

haha. This show was in Argentina not in LA. Buenos Aires to LA is like a 12 hour flight. 

Steven told some fans that he believed that Buenos Aires were the only S.A shows he was playing.