11/11/16 - Sao Paulo, BR - Allianz Parque

alfierose

7 hours ago, maxpax said:

The tour is just boring. Its still not the real GnR + its the same set list over and over again. You saw it once, you saw it all.

A lot people only get to see them once and I think it's great they get see "all". Bet they don't think the tour is boring.

Edited by jekylhyde

3 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Just checking in, I saw the video of Axl saying "look at the fear Trump's feeding" in Civil War. As an American who has to deal with this, I almost...appreciate it in a way. Subtle, but not really. He knew what he was doing. And I commend him for it. 

Yeah he knew what he was doing but, I think celebrities of all kind should stay out of politics. I voted trump, not because he's good but because he was the lesser of two evils and the guy won fair and square. Its like when he said he was leaning OBAMA in 2012 I just remember thinking "cmon Axl don't force me to not like you even more right now" 

8 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

he was referring to what song?

Not sure, nightrain maybe? Or patience?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Yeah he knew what he was doing but, I think celebrities of all kind should stay out of politics. I voted trump, not because he's good but because he was the lesser of two evils and the guy won fair and square. Its like when he said he was leaning OBAMA in 2012 I just remember thinking "cmon Axl don't force me to not like you even more right now" 

Not sure, nightrain maybe? Or patience?

celebrities are people who have a larger platform than the average person, so why would they not share what they are passionate about, especially if they believe that they could make a positive impact?

it's safe and PR-friendly to avoid politics, but most great artists have been political (just look at the prime years of dylan, the stones, et al - they were all addressing politics in their music).

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Blackstar said:
The story about Don't Cry, Steven and the gun at ~ 2:06:00 min. mark

It doesn't show for me, can you please tell me at what moment (or song) of the show does he say this?

13 hours ago, cheesecake said:

Ryan Lochte got an honorable mention lol

Who is Ryan Lochte? I'm not American, sorry :unsure:

48 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

If celebrities should stay out of politics, then shouldn't Trump stay out of politics?

Ronald Reagan didn't... or that guy from SNL, Al Franken.

celebrities who threaten to leave the country if the politician of their choice doesn't win make them look like what they are, delusional that their opinions should be followed just because they are famous :shrugs:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Estranged Reality said:

celebrities are people who have a larger platform than the average person, so why would they not share what they are passionate about, especially if they believe that they could make a positive impact?

it's safe and PR-friendly to avoid politics, but most great artists have been political (just look at the prime years of dylan, the stones, et al - they were all addressing politics in their music).

Well that's a fine opinion but, I just don't care what AXLS opinion on who's president is. He doesn't pay the same taxes I do, he doesn't clock in and work as hard as I do so, whatever. But I get what you're saying... And here I just don't agree with him throwing in the trump lyric. There's enough protesting aka whining about him winning and none of it is going to change anything so... So a positive impact isn't going to happen here

2 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

If celebrities should stay out of politics, then shouldn't Trump stay out of politics?

Well it's too late for that. He's our next president. The situation is what it is and whining about it won't change it. 

America will be fine, every time someone is elected it's allegedly the end of the world and people are moving to Canada blah blah blah.. he was the better option out of the two and he won fair and square. It's over. And America will be just fine so..

Edited by Billsfan