11/11/16 - Sao Paulo, BR - Allianz Parque

alfierose

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Aw man. RIP Leonard Cohen. I hope GNR goes old school tomorrow!

RIP :(

Everytime I hear this song I'm waiting for the words: Indianapolis! From all the bends in the world, this is one of them.

It would be nice from them to pay him a tribute.

17 hours ago, scooby845 said:

why are these concert threads getting less and less pages?

Lima was like 50... now?

I can tell for myseld...

Buenos Aires was weekend and starting time for me is 1AM so in weekdays I'm not here, also don't like reading all that whining about everything so I just look pictures and videos posted without comments :D

Have fun!  I'm really looking forward to this show.  I didn't tune in Tuesday night so I can't tell you where I think Axl's voice is at, all according to my unprofessional opinion, feel free to disagree.  But when your voice betrays you, no fault of your own, and you come out of it, you can hear it in the singer's voice.  There's a joy in being able to make your voice to go where you want it to go, dead center on those notes and you can carry them out as long as is called for.  Everything is back to normal and you're pretty please.  But then there's this thing, you're a little pissed at your voice for not being under your command back there.  You decide you're going to push it, test drive.  You're going to see how far you can go.  What I call a rare vocal treat.  Lots of power in that voice and down right wicked if it's a rock song.  We'll see.  It's how how I describe it.  It's what I'm listening for.