11/15/16 - Rio De Janeiro, BR - Estadio Nilton Santos-Engenhao

alfierose

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

Neh sounded better in 2014. 

but this was at the end of a run where they played the song multiple times, I think if they play it more then he will get better at it. But that 2014 version was brilliant IMO 

Little did we know back then, that the reunion was upon us... I'm so fucking glad that horrible, dark and depressing era is over. THANK YOU FOR COMING HOME SLASH!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

A sliver of OTGM. Axl sounds great!

Probably the best of this video isn't the raspy as hell Axl vocal, but rather it's title:

"Axl, my favourite chubby one, you were awesome. Fuck yeah."

HUEHUEHEHUEHEUHEUHUEHE

Edited by MattElias
Grammatical error

7 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Neh sounded better in 2014. 

but this was at the end of a run where they played the song multiple times, I think if they play it more then he will get better at it. But that 2014 version was brilliant IMO 

thiiiis is also my favourite, my LEAST favourite yesterdays was actually a few days before this^^ when they first debuted it in vegas.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AlexC said:

Little did we know back then, that the reunion was upon us... I'm so fucking glad that horrible, dark and depressing era is over. THANK YOU FOR COMING HOME SLASH!

After the horrible first half of 2014, Axl did come back to those Vegas shows as a totally new man, like he had found some new motivation in life. I remember thinking back then that could this have something to do with a reunion. Then a little later Eddie Trunk revealed that a GNR reunion had been put to motion.

So the first signs of a reunion started to appear around those times. 

1 hour ago, Lies They Tell said:

After the horrible first half of 2014, Axl did come back to those Vegas shows as a totally new man, like he had found some new motivation in life. I remember thinking back then that could this have something to do with a reunion. Then a little later Eddie Trunk revealed that a GNR reunion had been put to motion.

So the first signs of a reunion started to appear around those times. 

Really? All I remember was a lot of hoping that Slash would return once Dj and Bumblefoot quit and there was just silence for months. The actual rumours and speculation didn't start until mid-late 2015 if I remember correctly.

20 hours ago, rudolf1978 said:

Awful Yesterdays, and this tour for the people who follow the band by internet waiting for our turn to be there is starting to get boring.Axl is not singing good,and there are 1-3 songs that change.

man! I think i should go see my doctor and getting my hearing checked? or wait, maybe i need to see a shrink! Cuz my ears AND my mind are telling me that was fucking awesome?? i must be off..or it could be the weed?