11/20/16 - Brasilia, BR - Estadio Nacional

alfierose

41 minutes ago, TOS--LOA said:

Hold off on that. I want to see the rasp reports first. 

I think it's fine, he's going to sound bad on the 2nd half of Estranged, opening lyrics of lald, first half of YCBM, some of better, all of NR and SCOM, some on KOHD, probably on Yesterday's, a couple lines on Civil War, and most of Paradise City...the rest of the time he's brilliant! 

But he's been consistent enough that we know where he faulters on songs and where he excels...im fine with it as long as we don't get a repeat of the first few shows from this tour.

as far as best setlist I would say for sure! 

Best vocals...probably on par with what he's been sounding like, although I heard some of YCBM and he sounded a tad stronger on parts that he normally mickeys, nothing ahead of Houston yet. 

One of the best shows of the entire run for sure though....surprising considering all the rain 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I think it's fine, he's going to sound bad on the 2nd half of Estranged, opening lyrics of lald, first half of YCBM, some of better, all of NR and SCOM, some on KOHD, probably on Yesterday's, a couple lines on Civil War, and most of Paradise City...the rest of the time he's brilliant! 

But he's been consistent enough that we know where he faulters on songs and where he excels...im fine with it as long as we don't get a repeat of the first few shows from this tour.

as far as best setlist I would say for sure! 

Best vocals...probably on par with what he's been sounding like, although I heard some of YCBM and he sounded a tad stronger on parts that he normally mickeys, nothing ahead of Houston yet. 

One of the best shows of the entire run for sure though....surprising considering all the rain 

The Rasp reports are in.. and Houston still reigns Supreme! A nail biter of an election. Thank you (username_of_poster) for your thorough and insightful Rasp Report ™

Edit : Incitingchaos

Edited by TOS--LOA

4 hours ago, scooby845 said:

How many times on this leg has it rained so far?

If I recall correctly this is like 2nd time in Brazil that it rains and once in Chile or Argentina..

That's because it's spring, almost summer, on south hemisphere. November, December and January are the months in which most of the rains of the year happen. June and July almost there isn't any rain for here.

Edited by MattElias
  • Like 1

Wow .. 

That was a wonderfull flawless really nice "november rain"

The whole show was pretty great.   

What a band.. Dear lord...           #GnFnR  =  the greatest band in the world.  ( so nice, dreamed and unbelieveble to say that after 20 something years.)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

This isnt first 47 min. Was looking for Sorry and found.. Yesterdays, SCOM and November Rain instead

Sorry just assumed it was the first 47 mins because it started at Its So Easy.

Havnt had a chance to watch anything else on it.

Corrected post now though.

Edited by vloors