11/23/16 - Medellin, CO - Estadio Atanasio Girardot

alfierose

12 minutes ago, WhenYou'reTalkinToYourself said:

Yes. He's also done this with SMKC. Always on Paradise City.

Now that I've checked out a few SMKC performances of PC, yeah he does it there too. Don't know how I missed that! I had only watched 2-3 SMKC performances of PC before and never noticed him doing that.

I just read the original article in spanish and it's the biggest piece of shit ever written!

It says Axl is sitting down on the shows (dude didn't even bother watching a recent video...), he can't run like he used to because his knees are fucked up (WHAT?!) and shares a video of an AC/DC performance calling it embarrasing...

It also says Slash can't even move because of the botox (major WTF!) and says there is a huge expectation, as it happened with their gig in 1992 (which they call 'the most disastrous gig ever' in Colombia, linked to an article in which they call the band satanic and what not...).

Last but not least, they call Axl a pig invaded by beer and percodan, think the band's called "Gun's And Roses" and claim the attenders are naive...

Such an awesome article! :rolleyes: I feel like punching this fn' asshole!

GET IN THE RING, MOTHERFUCKER! :fuckyou:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I just read the original article in spanish and it's the biggest piece of shit ever written!

It says Axl is sitting down on the shows (dude didn't even bother watching a recent video...), he can't run like he used to because his knees are fucked up (WHAT?!) and shares a video of an AC/DC performance calling it embarrasing...

It also says Slash can't even move because of the botox (major WTF!) and says there is a huge expectation, as it happened with their gig in 1992 (which they call 'the most disastrous gig ever' in Colombia, linked to an article in which they call the band satanic and what not...).

Last but not least, they call Axl a pig invaded by beer and percodan, think the band's called "Gun's And Roses" and claim the attenders are naive...

Such an awesome article! :rolleyes: I feel like punching this fn' asshole!

GET IN THE RING, MOTHERFUCKER! :fuckyou:

Wtf was that guy smoking?!!!

I.Can't. Even. :anger:

• Like 1