Saturday, November 26, 2016

SAN JOSE, CR

Estadio Nacional 

Capacity: 35,100

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

Edited just now by alfierose

On July 18, 2016 at 0:43 AM, Chuerta86 said:

Well, I'm going to this. Costa Rica is my 2nd home.

Any word on ticket onsale date, prices, etc? My brother just moved down to Mal Pais/Santa Teresa and is dating a local tica! She has a penthouse suite in San Jose. Definitely trying to make this show as I will be with the family in Florida for thanksgiving and a ticket to Costa from FL is dirt cheap. Not to mention free lodging, transportation and some of the best surf in the world, I am in! I heard a rumor they didn't have one piece of the puzzle set up for this show and that it's still a "potential" show but I would imagine they would of changed/canceled it if it was going to fall through. Any and all info any of you guys have would be greatly appreciated. Also, a meet up would be sweet as I'm sure we could pre-party att he penthouse if need be!

Venezuelan living in Costa Rica. Im really excited about this show, its amazing and totally unexpected they will be playing here after the 2010 fiasco and canceled show. Yes the prices will be announced soon, i asked the promoters. Its really crazy that by now we dont have prices yet. All they say its "we will be announcing soon." The presale is on next monday, ill be buying the best vip package with standing area in fornt of the stage, for sure. Can't wait!!! 

• 3 months later...

So, don't really post here much, but met a few of you (Gunsguy, Gill and others). I am currently living in San Jose, studying Spanish, and going to this show. It will be my 25th show since 2002. 

Don't see any hype or talk about this show - there have been a few ads on local TV. Not sure how tickets are selling.

I dont know anyone who is going, or basically anyone in CR !! If anyone wants to meet up, grab a beer on show day, chat GNR, then please PM me !!

Greg

ps I was at both Vegas shows and NYC shows earlier this year, may have met some of you there.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Derby Greg said:

Ok heading out to the show. It is a hot humid day with guaranteed rain later or this evening. Hope the crowds are as hot as the South American ones were.

If anyone is around I will be at the Central pub from around 4pm www.centralpubcr.com

GREG

Have a great time!!!! :headbang:

Maybe they do something special tonight ( because of hurricane victims or something related with that )

They already said something on twitter.. But there are so many victims and homeless cause that tragedy.  Plus theyve never been there. ( close on 2010 but some other natural happening forced them to cancel the show with axls gnr)