2016 Mid Year Top 100 North American Tours

Weird, it only includes 7 shows in 5 cities. So far they've played 9 shows in 8 cities on the NITL portion, and 7 shows in 4 cities during the April run.

Also they have the highest average audience (over 53,000!) for acts that have played more than 3 shows.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crazyman said:

Weird, it only includes 7 shows in 5 cities. So far they've played 9 shows in 8 cities on the NITL portion, and 7 shows in 4 cities during the April run.

Also they have the highest average audience (over 53,000!) for acts that have played more than 3 shows.

The annual POLLSTAR ranking of the concert industry’s top performing artists is tabulated for all North American shows played between January 1 and June 30, 2016.

It's 4 shows in April (The Mexico shows and The Troubadour don't count) and 3 shows in June.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The annual POLLSTAR ranking of the concert industry’s top performing artists is tabulated for all North American shows played between January 1 and June 30, 2016.

It's 4 shows in April (The Mexico shows and The Troubadour don't count) and 3 shows in June.

Thanks for the info. Weird they don't include Mexico as it's calculating all North American shows.

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Actually I think these are the shows counted:

2 Las Vegas shows ~29,000

2 Mexico City shows ~130,000

1 Detroit show ~40,000

1 Kansas City show ~41,000

1 Washington DC show ~27,000

Total: ~267,000

5 cities, 7 shows.

Coachella doesn't count.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

1 Detroit show ~40,000

5 cities, 7 shows.

Coachella doesn't count.

Yeah, you're probably right.

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

1 Detroit show ~40,000

5 cities, 7 shows.

Coachella doesn't count.

One small mistake...Kanzas was 27k and Dc was 41...

Also GNR sold more tickets on 7 shows tham leral.jam.o  17 or Iron maiden on 21

3 hours ago, Apollo said:

Who wished or hoped that this tour would fail?

There are people on this board that bitch about the band on a daily basis. Does It sound to you like those are the type of people that want the tour to succeed?

What's crazy is the Las Vegas shows actually hurt their attendance numbers due to venue size. They certainly could have attracted far more people to those first 2 shows had they been able to play a larger venue. No viable stadium there. But I'm selfishly glad it was an arena show since the view was much better!

Edited by thunderram

On July 18, 2016 at 10:41 PM, ironmt said:

There are people on this board that bitch about the band on a daily basis. Does It sound to you like those are the type of people that want the tour to succeed?

Not sure. 

Axl is kicking ass. The band is killing it. Axl owned ACDC. This is the best year to be a GnR fan since 2008. 

I would rather concentrate on what an awesome year my favorite band is having rather than what a couple random strangers on the interent think. I don't let other people's opinions or negativity bring me down. 

Axl and the boys are having a fantastic year. Hopefully they will start varying the setlist a bit and release new music ASAP. Then it would be a true A-plus. 

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Apollo said:

Not sure. 

Axl is kicking ass. The band is killing it. Axl owned ACDC. This is the best year to be a GnR fan since 2008. 

I would rather concentrate on what an awesome year my favorite band is having rather than what a couple random strangers on the interent think. I don't let other people's opinions or negativity bring me down. 

Axl and the boys are having a fantastic year. Hopefully they will start varying the setlist a bit and release new music ASAP. Then it would be a true A-plus. 

This Is true let's hope everything keeps rolling along nicely. They are back on top and one of the biggest bands In the world again. This has made all of the dark years worth It.

• Like 1