Any info on this GNR "promo" disc from 1994?

Just picked this up on Ebay because it was cheap and looked semi rareish (if not, i don't really care im just a casual collector.) 

This specific promo is labeled "West Wood One Off The Record Special: Guns N' Roses". 

The disc itself is labeled "The Week of January 24th, 1994", Disc 1 of 1. The description says it was never released to the public. 

It looks to me like it may have been a radio stations promotion for TSI? 

On the disc is an Interview with Slash. Anyone know what possible interview could be on here? As soon as i receive it, ill transcribe or summarize the interview for you guys. The disc then contains snippets or full songs from all over GNRs catalogue. Some of the songs are even misspelled on the track listing. 

Anyone have any idea of what this could be or what it was for? Are these things common/rare/stupid etc etc etc? 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

that looks like a fun item

i usually dont care about CDs that dont have "new" music (apparently all the music on this CD is taken from the albums or is an edit of the songs on the albums)

but to my amazement there are a lot of collectors that love this kinda stuff

the slash interview must be interesting though

===

off topic comment

how amazing would it be if GNR had released alternate (live, demo, diff mix, outtake) of all the songs that they released as singles. They did that to dont cry and thats about it. how amazing would it be to have demos or live or alternate versions of all the singles!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...