Slash back to his amazing best

After the first shows at the Troubadour, Vegas and Coachella I was a little worried. Slash looked nervous and butchered quite a few string bends. His playing was sloppy. 

He seems to be on top form again and getting better with every show. He's absolutely killing it now and probably even a level above SMKC Slash.

He's made the CD songs sound really good too.  Delighted to see the man back in Guns. 

Felt that too...He was doing some bends early in the solos, especially NR

and for me, he is doing a good job on the CD songs (except TIL, which he's playing almost a different solo every show, and the majoroty of them doesn't fit the song at all)

None of them were that great in April and I was getting bashed for saying it. I don't think the band was tight.. Slash was playing the best guitar of his life prior to the tour. Then all of a sudden he was off? I just don't think he was clicking with Fortus and Frank "too many fills" Ferrer.  Axl's greatness was also over stated in April.

They have a lot more shows under their belt and you can tell that they put some rehearsal work in. Everyone has improved and it seems Slash feels comfortable to be himself again. Which has elevated the shows to another level

They all sound better.

Can't complain about Axl

Frank still sucks at a few songs but has improved.

I continue to notice Fortus making changes to songs and it annoys me.. The guy is just too much but at least he levels seem to have been adjust most of the time.

• Like 1

They're settling in quite nice. Hopefully the band feels the same way and will move towards new music soon understanding that on many levels the connection is still there. 

Slash to me has been killing it for a few years now, but what he's doing with Guns is great and a step above for sure. He's just proving he has every right to carry this band on his own shoulders, the fact that Axl is bringing down the house with him is making for some great shows.