The coolest band of all TIME bar none....

Towelie

^^^ They're not even the coolest white band (that would be The Smiths). But white folks ain't cool like the black folks! The Time could rock and get funky. Axl Rose is about as funky as a corpse.

Edited by Towelie

4 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

Now that's what a fucking band is supposed to look like, they aren't supposed to look like every other fucker.

Yet the lead guitarist looks like he's tryna do Brian May with a Marc Bolan tophat, the guitarist looks like a cross between Johnny Thunders and Keith Richards and the bass player thinks he's Sid Vicious :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Yet the lead guitarist looks like he's tryna do Brian May with a Marc Bolan tophat, the guitarist looks like a cross between Johnny Thunders and Keith Richards and the bass player thinks he's Sid Vicious :lol:

To every fucker walking down the street i mean! I'd rather a band had some Bolan and Richards in them than dress like a fucking bartender in some hip rum bar.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

I thought he would have chosen The Jacksons? The Jacksons were actually a terrific band when they escaped Motown and started doing their own stuff.

Yeah, I love me some Jacksons. Everyone bangs on about Off The Wall, but albums like Destiny or Triumph were just as good imo.
But I'm talking about coolness, swagger and style and Morris Day & The Time had it in spades.

Edited by Towelie

On 18/07/2016 at 0:35 PM, Towelie said:

Yeah, I love me some Jacksons. Everyone bangs on about Off The Wall, but albums like Destiny or Triumph were just as good imo.
But I'm talking about coolness, swagger and style and Morris Day & The Time had it in spades.

Have you not seen Tito's shades?

• Like 1